Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:29 pm It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:29 pm

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Did anyone see Keith Richards there? 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Did anyone see Keith Richards there?
:o Image I laughed so hard I about bit the pavement...I yelled HEY KEITH!!! :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:16 pm Profile
Site Admin

Post Re: Did anyone see Keith Richards there?
Some dude came running through the crowd Fri or Sat at the peach stage saying he was there but I never saw anything. Was it really him?

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Brett pointed him out to me..he said look at that guy, he looks just like Keith Richards!! we saw him again at the merch tent. I don't think it was really him, but sure was a dead ringer!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:26 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
owllover wrote:
Brett pointed him out to me..he said look at that guy, he looks just like Keith Richards!! we saw him again at the merch tent. I don't think it was really him, but sure was a dead ringer!

:lol: Yeah he sure could be his double...I said hey anyone ever tell you you look just like him?? That's when he laughed at me and gave me a thumbs up...but I came real close to jumping off of the cart to ask for his autograph :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Billy and I saw him over by the ABB merc tent ....... Not only that there was a guy that was Sammy Hagger's double at the sat night ABB show. Funny couldn't run into you guys more than once but we all see the same guy!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I saw a guy who could've easily been Iggy Pop!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

OMG! I knew I DID!!! During Allman Brothers Friday night, while I was buying belloefelice's brother a rootbeer float. I looked at him and knew it but was I also in a state where a mistake could be made. I looked at a guy who saw him and he said "Naw that guys walking too straight". My parents are die hard Stones fans, I've seen Keith enough to know. SO AWESOME FOR THE CONFIRMATION. Wish I had went up to him, he was just in GA. I heard he was down to earth.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

That guy works the ABB merch,he's alot youger than KEEF
RIFFERDS and has alot less miles on him.Kieth is a realy down to earth guy though,when I lived in ct he was building a house there and some of my friends were working on it and he came out one day and ask them where they drink at and then took them all there and got them wasted!!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:46 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Spaztastiq wrote:
OMG! I knew I DID!!! During Allman Brothers Friday night, while I was buying belloefelice's brother a rootbeer float. I looked at him and knew it but was I also in a state where a mistake could be made. I looked at a guy who saw him and he said "Naw that guys walking too straight". My parents are die hard Stones fans, I've seen Keith enough to know. SO AWESOME FOR THE CONFIRMATION. Wish I had went up to him, he was just in GA. I heard he was down to earth.

Rootbeer floats?!? How did I miss keith and rootbeer floats????

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:48 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Like someone who believes they've seen bigfoot or any other mythical creature or even jesus for that matter, I refuse to believe this lie! lol Regardless if it was a guy working at the merch tent, it made me feel even more special to be at Wanee. I truly hope someone taped the UM show, I totally Spaz'd out between the hours of 1:30 and 7:00 friday and ended up getting stuck in my chair like the people warned.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:33 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next