Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:12 am It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:12 am

[ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Will I be accepted at Waneetopia 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Will I be accepted at Waneetopia
shaw23 wrote:
Quote:
I Believe That Would Be A total Mindphuck

i will admit that it was different. but i have pretty eclectic taste. and it's not like i went to see dimmu borgir.

My taste are not eclectic but I dig something from almost all genres and have strung some polar opposite type shows together in the same week as well

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:31 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

maestro63 wrote:
JamBandFanMan wrote:
I think the biggest thing we strive to do here is accept everybody that we come in contact with. Like others have said before, we all don't have to agree on everything from politics to bands we like or don't like and everything in between. Just accept everyone for who they are and all will be cool.

Dang people it was meant to be funny... I looked for the things about me I thought wouldn't mesh...highlighted those then found some odd quirky likes and dislikes. I go to at least 25 shows a year. last year I saw everyone from Bonnie Raitt, iron maiden, English Beat, Little Feat, echo and the bunnymen, tremonti, Alice cooper, furthur, and tailgated and partied with all there with no issues. Why do some of you think I'm stirring the pot.

- because stirring the pot is different than trolling a message board to try to harass Panic fans that also love Gregg and family. And it could( and has been)viewed that you are using 'humor' as a guise for your obvious trolling.

If you're so concerned about people confusing your 'humor' with stirring the pot....
Maybe try knock knock jokes? Personally I'm good with you. But don't be surprised when your 'jokes' aren't funny to some.

I get my jollys by helping people on here in need. Also, I try to help first timers from far away make their voyage easier.

Have a nice day Gallagher!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Pro

shockedpanic wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
JamBandFanMan wrote:
I think the biggest thing we strive to do here is accept everybody that we come in contact with. Like others have said before, we all don't have to agree on everything from politics to bands we like or don't like and everything in between. Just accept everyone for who they are and all will be cool.

Dang people it was meant to be funny... I looked for the things about me I thought wouldn't mesh...highlighted those then found some odd quirky likes and dislikes. I go to at least 25 shows a year. last year I saw everyone from Bonnie Raitt, iron maiden, English Beat, Little Feat, echo and the bunnymen, tremonti, Alice cooper, furthur, and tailgated and partied with all there with no issues. Why do some of you think I'm stirring the pot.

- because stirring the pot is different than trolling a message board to try to harass Panic fans that also love Gregg and family. And it could( and has been)viewed that you are using 'humor' as a guise for your obvious trolling.

If you're so concerned about people confusing your 'humor' with stirring the pot....
Maybe try knock knock jokes? Personally I'm good with you. But don't be surprised when your 'jokes' aren't funny to some.

I get my jollys by helping people on here in need. Also, I try to help first timers from far away make their voyage easier.

Have a nice day Gallagher!

I concur with both JBFM and shockedpanic

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:07 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Well seems like you are honest so that is really what we are all about. Knowing that we all have those differences but respect each other enough to enjoy the things that we have in common. Also not talking about politics or religion while on Wanee grounds....unless it is an uber spiritual moment shared intimately by 19k of your closest friends.

Welcome!!

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:07 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Unless you are a troll. If so wear the hair so we can identify you. :)

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 am Profile
Wanee Master

Sly said it best....
"Different strokes for different folks...
and so on and so on.....
Scooby do be, do be...
we got to live together.
I am no better and neither are you...
we are the same whatever we do."

We are all different folks.....and we can have different strokes..
but we need to live together.

Listen to this....if you haven't in a while (or ever). Different Strokes by Different Folks.....Sly and the Family Stones.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:42 am Profile
Wanee Master

watchu talkin' about Willis.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 am Profile
Wanee Lover

dontelle willis?

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Calypsomamma wrote:
Unless you are a troll. If so wear the hair so we can identify you. :)

:rogl: Not too much makes me really LOL. This thread was a fun read.

I am gonna like this festival.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Quote:
Unless you are a troll. If so wear the hair so we can identify you.

aren't troll house cookie crumbs in the beard the only true way to tell?

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:53 pm Profile
 [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next