Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:20 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:20 pm

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The fishes 
Wanee Master

Post Re: The fishes
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
I don't know why they wouldn't....Trey played last year at Bear Creek on the Mushroom stage....and I am pretty sure several members of Phish played in different bands that same weekend there.
CShell can correct me if I am wrong....she was there and more of a fishy fan than I.

Absolutely correct, as I retreat into my dark little hole.

Trey's band killed it at Bear Creek (11.12.11), and Mike Gordon destroyed the Mushroom stage at Wanee (04.16.11).

My short-term memory has short-circuited.

I meant to say: as I ENTER A BLACK HOLE BACKWARDS!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 am Profile
Wanee Lover

shockedpanic wrote:
The very first day at vegoose 1 in Las Vegas Nevada highlighted Trey Anastasio coming out with widespread panic and singing wars slipping into darkness

I never saw that coming and to this day , is amongst the coolest things I've seen

Trey and jb sharing!!!

I win. I love apples and oranges 8-)

But but but... You can't like both of them. That's like gonna tear the fabric of reality. Sorry, but for the safety of the entire known universe you have to pick just one.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 am Profile
Wanee Master

The year was 1993, January. I was hanging on a Sunday at my favorite CD shop, Sound Exchange. Mike was working that day. He and I had talked a lot about music, things we like and so forth.

He walked over to me with two CDs in his hand and said, "I think you should listen to these." In his hand were Lawn Boy by Phish and Everyday by WSMFP. My life changed again that day (it had taken the course corrections over 11 Zappa shows, 4 Funkadelic shows, and my first Dead show (Lakeland 05.21.77).

My first Phish show was a month later (02.26.93 @ the Ritz in Ybor), and my first Panic attack was also at the Ritz (09.12.93).

There was no rip in the space-time continuum, but I definitely drifted Panic-ward. Looking forward to Phishing again (NO, not THAT kind of Phishing!).

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:50 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Rivernole wrote:
I don't know why they wouldn't....Trey played last year at Bear Creek on the Mushroom stage....and I am pretty sure several members of Phish played in different bands that same weekend there.
CShell can correct me if I am wrong....she was there and more of a fishy fan than I.

Absolutely correct, as I retreat into my dark little hole.

Trey's band killed it at Bear Creek (11.12.11), and Mike Gordon destroyed the Mushroom stage at Wanee (04.16.11).

My short-term memory has short-circuited.

^^^Truth^^^ :)

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:09 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

mccjeff wrote:
shockedpanic wrote:
The very first day at vegoose 1 in Las Vegas Nevada highlighted Trey Anastasio coming out with widespread panic and singing wars slipping into darkness

I never saw that coming and to this day , is amongst the coolest things I've seen

Trey and jb sharing!!!

But but but... You can't like both of them. That's like gonna tear the fabric of reality. Sorry, but for the safety of the entire known universe you have to pick just one.

- shew! Thanks for saving me. I forgot we have to either be a ' blood' or a ' crip'.....
:lol: also, if someone insults phishs' music enough, it actually makes your favorite
bands' music actually sound better. :lol:

Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

shockedpanic wrote:

Trey and jb sharing!!!

New name for you... shockedphanic... :)

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:12 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Take that back! Philthy mouth on u.

Panic is the soundtrack of my life. Phish was somewhere to go between widespread panic tours, but only if they were in uber close proximity to where I lived. And I could never see phish dead sober. When phish plays their watered down pseudo fake grass, it's time to pee. Hehe :lol:
There. That outta get my PH removed :lol: :lol: :lol:

A panic Sunday show in the middle of nowhere on tour is my church.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:06 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

shockedpanic wrote:
Take that back! Philthy mouth on u.

Panic is the soundtrack of my life. Phish was somewhere to go between widespread panic tours, but only if they were in uber close proximity to where I lived. And I could never see phish dead sober. When phish plays their watered down pseudo fake grass, it's time to pee. Hehe :lol:
There. That outta get my PH removed :lol: :lol: :lol:

A panic Sunday show in the middle of nowhere on tour is my church.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ok! You win!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:11 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

This thread made me laugh! I've got nothing to say except that I love Phish and Panic!!! Ahhhh!!!

I think we may have a Phish sighting again at the SOSMP!!!!!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i just have to know..........................what kind of dog?

Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:07 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next