Last visit was: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 am It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 am

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Buddy Guy 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Buddy Guy
He put on a great show

Last edited by windy1954 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:18 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Buddy Guy
I have some pics when I get them resized

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:23 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

He sure seemed to enjoy himself! I think that was very common among all performers. The Doobie Brothers, Hill Country Revue, Jaimoe's band, everyone I saw just looked like they were truly having a good time.

greg

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

he was amazing. .....i couldnt beleive he waded through that packed crowd from the front of the stage to the back of the pack of people

i hope some video surface showing that footage....all that energy from a guy who is in his mid 70's

so happy to have a legend such as him at wanee

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I love Buddy... what a great performer. So funky you can smell it! At least we were upwind of all that... :D

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:15 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

AndieBee wrote:
I love Buddy... what a great performer. So funky you can smell it! At least we were upwind of all that... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:17 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I enjoyed him. Such an entertainer. Ronnie Baker Brooks always talks about Buddy Guy and I think RBB learned a lot from the guy. I have to say that I didnt understand Buddy imitating others. It broke up his set too much and really, I was there to see him. But it didnt count me out as a fan or anything. Just an observation.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:30 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

GREAT show. And we tried SO hard to get my friends picture signed. I was begging and just couldn't make it happen :( Just means that we need to try again!!

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

izzab wrote:
GREAT show. And we tried SO hard to get my friends picture signed. I was begging and just couldn't make it happen :( Just means that we need to try again!!

:D

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:53 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I have seen Buddy 2 times in the last year. Each time he has gotten off the stage and somehow ended up right in front of me! I noticed this year he had a new guitar strap, a Mule Dose Logo one! I shoot loads of pix and post them to MuleNation.net via photobucket. Below are the ones I shot during Buddy's set.... see if you are in any of them.... the other 200 are still too large to post here... All pix shot with Sony 8.1 MP Full HD Cybershot.

This was the person who taught Jimi! The man is one of my Rock Heros! Hat's off to ya Buddy! Keep on playing!

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 am Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next