Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:52 pm It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:52 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
 Question about Weds. Jam 
Wanee Gnome

Post Question about Weds. Jam
So my tickets will not arrive till Thurs afternoon, but I plan on getting there Weds afternoon and just paying the extra day to camp. Will I be able to goto the Weds nite show if I do not have a wristband yet? I did this a few years ago when the bands played on that smaller stage and I could enter just fine. I know they are expanding to the mushroom stage this year on Weds so I was wondering if I'm gonna be stuck at camp and not be able to enjoy the music. EIther way I'll have fun, I just wanna see Ivan Neville if I'm already there.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:03 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Question about Weds. Jam
Wednesday Night jam is not a part of your Wanee Ticket and you will be able to get in as long as you are Camping there.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:52 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I don't think that is correct.
I believe you need to show a ticket to camp Wed..
But, I reserve the right to be wrong.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:44 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I was under the impression that you couldn't get in to the park from the Sunday beforehand without a ticket.

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:10 am Profile
Wanee Master

you CAN NOT get into the park with out your ticket after Friday before the fest starts, This im sure of! Chances are it will arrive before you leave anyways, but , i believe as long as you have your credit card you ordered the ticket with and a photo id, that you will be ok to check in that way, contact the park and make sure of this with certainty

ImageImageImage

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I hate to assume, but I'm going to. I think GoDawgs problem might be that someone else has their ticket and won't be arriving until Thursday and he wants to go in on Wednesday to see Ivan. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm going to assume. If you will called it, it will be there when you arrive on Wednesday.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Pro

JamBandFanMan wrote:
I hate to assume, but I'm going to. I think GoDawgs problem might be that someone else has their ticket and won't be arriving until Thursday and he wants to go in on Wednesday to see Ivan. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm going to assume. If you will called it, it will be there when you arrive on Wednesday.

I thought the same thing. Sounds like the ticket will be with another party until Thursday.

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm Profile
Wanee Master

helowrench wrote:
JamBandFanMan wrote:

I thought the same thing. Sounds like the ticket will be with another party until Thursday.

Well there is a little thing called the US Postal Service... ;)

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:21 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

JamBandFanMan wrote:

That's it ... I asked Live Nation and they just have me going in circles. Oh well I'll find out when I get there.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm Profile
 [ 9 posts ]