Last visit was: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 pm It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 Schedule... ?!?! 
Wanee Veteran

Post Schedule... ?!?!
Not that it matters. Cause I am going to be there and have a blast regardless...

BUT

Did we have a schedule by this time last year :?:
:D

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:02 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Schedule... ?!?!
Here's the schedule; it starts Wednesday evening and ends Monday morning. Once you're in you're in and that's all that matters. :mrgreen: Enjoy the ride!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

It's a roller coater that never comes down. Except maybe on Sunday afternoon. But between then and Wednesday it's all a long strange trip. If all else fails they'll hand out pamphlets at the gate and the Peach will have a list in huge writing.

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

We never get the schedule until one to two weeks before if I remember right. The only reason I want it early is to have time to make a laminated copy.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:23 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

treehugger wrote:
We never get the schedule until one to two weeks before if I remember right. The only reason I want it early is to have time to make a laminated copy.

I always forget what time the bands are playing if I don't see the schedule at least a week or two before a festival. Seeing it now will give me enough time to remember when/who is playing.

The one they give you when you get to the park is pointless, and I don't use my phone at festivals for fear of losing it.

If we get it ~ Great!!
If we don't ~ Great!!

Can't wait to see you sister :D

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

WaneeVirgin wrote:
treehugger wrote:

I always forget what time the bands are playing if I don't see the schedule at least a week or two before a festival. Seeing it now will give me enough time to remember when/who is playing.

The one they give you when you get to the park is pointless, and I don't use my phone at festivals for fear of losing it.

If we get it ~ Great!!
If we don't ~ Great!!

Can't wait to see you sister :D

Can't wait to see you too!!!! :D :D :D The good thing about Wanee is that there are only two stages to keep up with and the schedule is posted on a big sign at the park!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]