Last visit was: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:04 am It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:04 am

[ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Undercover 
Wanee Gnome

Post Undercover
As an old timer having atteneded all but one Wanne since 2005 I just want to say the times have changed and I want all the folk's having a great to know time there is a risk of undercover-cops looking around. Last year I noticed an unusual collection of interesting characters, all with a uniformed officer attached to certain parts of their body, over by the main entrance to the Main stage, as well as the adjacent to the entrance where "First-Aide" is located, which by the way, some of the folk's were going to need because of resisting ( not recommended ) arrest. Of course there will be a few who decide it is OK to take off their clothes; a few too tripped out ot function, or a multitude of BAC's over the top like the guy last year who took the hula-hoop girls ring from her and placed it around his neck; did a few twirlls and lost his balance and resembling a billy goat head-butted a tree and fell at my feet on the hill by the Mushroom stage. Sorry man if your reading this, but you did create a wonderful memory for all those who saw it. Back to the point; I know for a fact there are a lot of plain-clothes undercover men and women out there looking to make a bust, so please unless you are sure who's who, be extra vigilant and carefull not to join the collection of tropheys collected by the Lake City's Protect and Serve force. Thanks and hope everyone has a great time. Steve-e-b.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Undercover
i'm guessing that naked sailboarding down the river would be frowned upon

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

shaw23 wrote:

That water is too "cold" to be doing that - shrinkage comes into play! :o :o :shock: :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master

and you have the Sturgeons to worry about also. :?

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:32 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Jensen B Gator wrote:
and you have the Sturgeons to worry about also. :?

Don't forget those crafty squirrels too!

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Capt Brian wrote:
shaw23 wrote:

That water is too "cold" to be doing that - shrinkage comes into play! :o :o :shock: :shock: :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn... there goes my plans for the bet I won today... ;) ;)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:57 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Capt Brian wrote:
shaw23 wrote:

Shrinkage my arse! It'd be a complete disappearing act!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:36 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Well, personally speaking...

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:36 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

we ah dteh pleasure of dealing with uc's in camp last year trying to buy and sell certain goods whicj we declined 20 mins later said lady and gentlan had a couple in handcuffs against squad car with iniformed officers...Use your head folks and you will have a great time . Going to jail out of state is never fun for anyone nor in state for that matter ..

Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:48 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Man thats sad. This will be my first Wanee and I have read quite a bit about the undercovers. Is this bc its a park and not just someones field? Im sure most of them are pretty easy to spot or at least after you talk to em for a second but it sucks that offer to sell to people who probably have been drinking all day. o well, we will be safe and cant wait to party with all you guys. I saw Gregg Allman last year and I cant wait to see the whole band. 3 weeks!!!

Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 am Profile
 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next