Last visit was: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm

[ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 David vs.golliath. Florida gulf coast vs. Florida gators. 
Wanee Master

Post Re: David vs.golliath. Florida gulf coast vs. Florida gators
JBG....you are going over the top blaming FSU for the Coach's joy and jubilation? Get real Dude....like Uf has never done anything like that? And to say Steve Superior was above the fray is like saying the leader of N Korea is sane.
I can't blame a little school for showing their happiness in going where no one has gone before. Most of us are happy for them...as we are happy Uf has gotten as far as they have also.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:56 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I just heard digger phelps say state pride?

I don't know where FGCU is and I grew up a couple hours away

If the gators full court press, this will be a laugher.
jBG seems a lil edgy today. Decaf for you until they release they schedule :lol:

And being a fart away from the bcs title game and getting smoked by the big ( l)east champs by multiple Tds .... That's my vote. A bbal loss is meaningless. Billy d is a great coach

Noles only recognize football and baseball officially

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master

shockedpanic wrote:

Noles only recognize football and baseball officially

UF 37
FSU 26
in Tallahassee on Ron Zook Field 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master

shockedpanic wrote:
It's a lose lose lose lose lose situation for UF

But they really should win by 30( oops did I snakebite them again)

Maybe the poor bastard was smiling because it was the first time that gymnasium was full. :lol: Losing tonight is essentially losing to Santa Fe community college serious

I'd be surprized if 15% of the people at the Pep Rally even went to a Home game.
It is basically a no win situation for the Gators, but with all the hype coming from "Drunk City" the Gators will be ready.
FGCU doesn't have an answer for the Gators size inside and UF will run with anyone.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Your defensiveness is not allowing you to see my point. You're just responding because you think I'm making fun of y'all. Which is not the case.

Yes. UF won against FSU inTally this yr. but gators were actually LOSING by 3 or so with 11 minutes left in the game I'm not disputing the win. Now that I've re established that to your fragile gator ego, I can get back to the Question of whether losing to Florida Gulf Coast University or embarrassed from start to finish By Louisville in the sugar bowl?

It was 31-3 or 37-6 at half

I admit the question over which one of those sporting events appears troll- ish but you know me. I'm upfront

Dunk city. I'm calling drunk city for ya JBG!
No way. I even have a score

UF 84
OMfG su. 67

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 pm Profile
Wanee Master

mushdaddy wrote:
Yes, Florida should win this game, but they should also have beaten Ole Miss, Kentucky and Tenn. I'm not sure it's as much of a "lock" as you think it is.

You would think that a Sweet 16 team wouldn't have lost to Maine, Mercer,East Tennessee State, Stetson and Lipscomb beat them twice.
What the hell is a Lipscomb?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master

shockedpanic wrote:
Your defensiveness is not allowing you to see my point. You're just responding because you think I'm making fun of y'all. Which is not the case.

Yes. UF won against FSU inTally this yr. but gators were actually LOSING by 3 or so with 11 minutes left in the game I'm not disputing the win. Now that I've re established that to your fragile gator ego, I can get back to the Question of whether losing to Florida Gulf Coast University or embarrassed from start to finish By Louisville in the sugar bowl?

It was 31-3 or 37-6 at half

I admit the question over which one of those sporting events appears troll- ish but you know me. I'm upfront

Dunk city. I'm calling drunk city for ya JBG!
No way. I even have a score

UF 84
OMfG su. 67

Who's being defensive if Florida loses tonight it becomes a valid question right now it is an attempt to TROLL. Hey that rhymes with nole. ;)

I would say your point differential looks about right 8-)

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:34 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Looks like the Gators are going to eat the Eagles tonight....congrats Gator!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 am Profile
Wanee Master

Congrats to everyone who doesn't have to see me in a Tu-Tu... :D :D :D
Adam you pick whatever day you want Brother... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:01 am Profile
Wanee Master

Congrats to FGCU for a great season and a very special March Madness memory, you gave Florida more than we wanted. ;) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:03 am Profile
 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next