Last visit was: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:51 am It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:51 am

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 officially......cant make it 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: officially......cant make it
i have a couple friends backing down on our plans too. :? sign of the times i guess

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:09 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

whole lot of love wrote:
sign of the times i guess

Thanks Obama :twisted:

Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:45 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

maestro63 wrote:
I will buy you a ticket if that is the only thing stopping you from going. Camp with me and pocaroba and we will keep you fed and nonsober. Or camp by yourself and eat with us! It's up to you.

Wow. What an offer. I am going to have to decline. Its not a money thing at all. My 17 year old son just moved back to philly to live with me like 3 weeks ago. I cant just up and leave to go to shows anymore that are far away. Hes got school and other things going on.

I totally appreciate the offer. Wanee people are the kindest folks around. We will be there next year.

On the bright side, i got 2 tickets to see furthur in port chester the same weekend as wanee so i will be with you guys spiritually with music that same night.

Enjoy everyone and be safe

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:04 pm Profile
Wanee Master

davharry2001 wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
I will buy you a ticket if that is the only thing stopping you from going. Camp with me and pocaroba and we will keep you fed and nonsober. Or camp by yourself and eat with us! It's up to you.

Wow. What an offer. I am going to have to decline. Its not a money thing at all. My 17 year old son just moved back to philly to live with me like 3 weeks ago. I cant just up and leave to go to shows anymore that are far away. Hes got school and other things going on.

I totally appreciate the offer. Wanee people are the kindest folks around. We will be there next year.

On the bright side, i got 2 tickets to see furthur in port chester the same weekend as wanee so i will be with you guys spiritually with music that same night.

Enjoy everyone and be safe

Silver linings.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Finally making the official declaration that you're not coming is THE WORST. I did it 2 years in a row (although the 2nd time was because I was pregnant, and I can't feel too bad about that).

We'll be toasting to you and sending you wonderful Wanee vibes!!

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:27 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Never too early to start planning for 2014!! Hope to see you soon.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:20 am Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2