Last visit was: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:05 pm It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:05 pm

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 VIP spots 
Wanee Master

Post Re: VIP spots
shaw23 wrote:
Quote:
That's geography, one way or another...

that's at least what the wanee real estate agent told me.

Before or after he loaded you up on Peach Moonshine?

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:42 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Right on, wasnt sure. most of the other fests i attend have a VIP camping area set up by the mainstage somewhere. Wasnt sure if that was included ont eh $500 ticket i bought. Spent the extra this time as a grad gift to myself hoping to get a nice close spot to camp. Well we all know where the better parties are anyway ;)

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:15 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

You'll get free Wednesday camping if you are so inclined. 4 free meals. Cheaper beer. Access to VIP viewing areas for the main stage. And, the most priceless thing, imo...air conditioned bathroom trailers during show times where you can do your business over porcelain and wash your hands with hot water.

...my experience with VIP, fwiw.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:22 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

VIP bathrooms are awesome. I can't wait to take an Air Conditioned dump in one. :D

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 am Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2