Last visit was: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:26 am It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:26 am

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Luther Campbell and UV Hippo replace Widespread Panic Fri. 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Luther Campbell and UV Hippo replace Widespread Panic F
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
WAIT JUST A COTTON-PICKIN' MINUTE!

DON'T BE DIRESPECTIN' U.V.HIPPO!

- sat nite I was told they stopped letting people in! If people wanted to smoke, they could NOT come back in! Too packed. Way over capacity yet they kept up. And uvhippo contributed

Their first festival was a success. Even Easter people filled up and rAged. An Easter show. Packed

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:41 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Luther Campbell and UV Hippo replace Widespread Panic F
shockedpanic wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
WAIT JUST A COTTON-PICKIN' MINUTE!

DON'T BE DIRESPECTIN' U.V.HIPPO!

- sat nite I was told they stopped letting people in! If people wanted to smoke, they could NOT come back in! Too packed. Way over capacity yet they kept up. And uvhippo contributed

Their first festival was a success. Even Easter people filled up and rAged. An Easter show. Packed

I'm not sure what this post refers to -- perhaps some previous year. UV Hippo played from 7 to 11 outside under a tent at the Dunedin Brewery last Saturday. People came and went all night. And people could smoke outside, although thankfully not very many of them did. The Heavy Pets were inside starting at 11. It was a beautiful, deluxe evening.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 am Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2