Last visit was: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:45 pm It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:45 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 LOST Camera please help 
Wanee Gnome

Post LOST Camera please help
did anyone find a camera? silver sony cybershot with pics of universal studios and wanee. it was in a black phone case from verizon. email me at inacio110106@yahoo.com and respond on here.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:16 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: LOST Camera please help
From the Wanee Facebook page:

Deborah Fornander
REPOST: Found Mushroom stage sat nite little silver camera msg me and identify and I will gladly return! Happy thoughts
Like · · 26 minutes ago

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:54 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

PGator- I lost a small, silver, nikon camera at the mushroom stage on saturday night....along with a small green flashlight....it would have pictures of someone in green overalls and people on bikes...cant remember the last few that were taken ;)
My email is barbara81301@live.com
Thanks!!

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Check the office! Lots of good people turned things in.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:32 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

I sure hope your camera makes it's way back to you.
It may be too late for this camera but here is a tip that may prevent the same thing from happening next time. I had a similar thing happen to me on a trip to Mexico, but it was my passport that I lost. Luckily for me I had a tracker tag on it. A waiter where I ate lunch found it and entered my tracker number on the Okoban website and I was instantly sent a text message (and an email) before I ever even knew it was missing. The tags are available through Mystufflostandfound.com. It saved my trip and I now have them on almost everything that goes with me on a trip, including my camera.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:38 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]