Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:23 am It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:23 am

[ 6 posts ] 
 GOODPEOPLE we need tix!! 
Wanee Gnome

Post GOODPEOPLE we need tix!!
if anybody out there has any extra tickets for early bird prices, please pm me. we are trying to do a majority of southern panic tour and our funds are running short. i have 410 for 2 tickets. just trying to save where ever we can. we MUST be at this festival to kickstart our tour. its the greatest place on earth!! please help me out. we would be forever grateful. Thanks!!

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:37 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: GOODPEOPLE we need tix!!
I don't see where PMs are available on this forum...am I blind?

I have two tickets I very sadly am going to be unable to use. I was just about to put them on ebay but thought I would check here first. Send me PM here if you know how...or email me at chris21700 at yahoo dott comm.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 pm Profile
Site Admin

Chris21700 wrote:

I have two tickets I very sadly am going to be unable to use. I was just about to put them on ebay but thought I would check here first. Send me PM here if you know how...or email me at chris21700 at yahoo dott comm.

As a safety "antispam" precaution for members - PM'ing is turned off for anyone until their 1st post is approved. Happy PM'ing and sorry you have to sell the tickets.

I'll add you to the main have/need thread if you aren't able to unload them to iheartjb. Start another topic if that is the case and we'll add ya. Don't forget Craigslist too - no charge to advertise.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:23 am Profile
Wanee Master

Chris21700 wrote:

Always try to put them up here first for BOS / SOS before you go to Craigslist or eBay.

It's a community thing. You DO understand!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

waneelover wrote:

As a safety "antispam" precaution for members - PM'ing is turned off for anyone until their 1st post is approved. Happy PM'ing and sorry you have to sell the tickets.

I'll add you to the main have/need thread if you aren't able to unload them to iheartjb. Start another topic if that is the case and we'll add ya. Don't forget Craigslist too - no charge to advertise.

Thanks!

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I have 1 ticket for sale at a somewhat early bird price. All I'm asking for it is what I paid for it, which was $213 after taxes and fees. Call if interested (813) 312-3855. I am located in central FL.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 am Profile
 [ 6 posts ]