Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:52 pm It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:52 pm




 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Schedule 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Schedule
Volkemon wrote:
ReverendHugh wrote:
We don't need no stinkin' schedule!

Itinerary:
1) Get there.
2) Hope it never ends
3) Plan for next year



^^^^



No furthur posts necessary. This IS the schedule.

Thanks for clearing things up!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:27 pm
Posts: 53
Location: NW Florida
Post Re: Schedule
JamBandFanMan wrote:
According to the Wanee FB page, the schedule will be released on Tuesday at 10.


Hope so! Ready to get the plan together!!

_________________
[b][/b"I spent a little time on the mountain, I spent a little time on the hill"


Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 4
Post Re: Schedule
Some set times trickling in on the Wanee ipad ap. Galavtic and friends for midnight Sat set!


Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 pm
Posts: 91
Post Re: Schedule
miamigroove wrote:
Some set times trickling in on the Wanee ipad ap. Galavtic and friends for midnight Sat set!


Im loving that. Steel Pulse for Fri night set. That is gonna be some killer jams rocking through the oaks


Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 pm
Posts: 91
Post Re: Schedule
Long hair don't care wrote:
miamigroove wrote:
Some set times trickling in on the Wanee ipad ap. Galavtic and friends for midnight Sat set!


Im loving that. Steel Pulse for Fri night set. That is gonna be some killer jams rocking through the oaks


And since Steel Pulse will go on at midnight it will technically be 420. Thats cool.


Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1095
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Schedule
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
WFO wrote:
Schedule announcement day. That's when it goes from who do I want to see to who am I going to have to MISS!




So if you go to one show, and your clone goes to the other stage, do the two of you share experiences?


No way. I don't talk to that guy. He's a dick.

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5857
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Schedule
mccjeff wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
WFO wrote:
Schedule announcement day. That's when it goes from who do I want to see to who am I going to have to MISS!




So if you go to one show, and your clone goes to the other stage, do the two of you share experiences?


No way. I don't talk to that guy. He's a dick.



What a coincidence. That's what I think about ALL of mine!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:05 pm Profile
 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], howdog, maestro63, Rivernole, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.