Last visit was: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 Did anyone get pictures of our campsite? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Did anyone get pictures of our campsite?
Came to Wanee, and regretfully didn't take any pictures at the Campsite, and it's pretty damn hard to describe the environment we were in to friends back home without pictures.

We were on the same row as the row of cabins furthest back away from the peach stage. We were directly next to a pavillion in a circle of tents, across the street from two porta-potties, and a trail leading towards the

The one thing that stood out the most was probably the Jagermeister dispenser we had sitting on a picnic table in the middle of camp, a big black box with Jager bottles sticking out of the top. I figure SOMEONE would've seen this and taken a picture of it.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Did anyone get pictures of our campsite?
My bud has a picture of the Jager Dispenser, I will try to get it tonite and post it for you. ;)

Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:50 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Did anyone get pictures of our campsite?
I think that Jager dispenser is what kept most of us going for those 3 days :D. I had a feeling someone had a picture of it, you couldn't miss the damn thing.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]