Last visit was: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:10 am It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:10 am

[ 3 posts ] 
 **TICKET FOR SALE** 
Wanee Gnome

Post **TICKET FOR SALE**
I purchased my Wanee Festival ticket about a month and a half ago, but recently found out that other obligations I have with the Marine Corps will not allow me to attend. I paid $213.00 after taxes and fees. If you purchase a ticked now it will cost you $228.00, and there will be another increase in a couple days. All I am asking for the ticket is what I paid for it ($213). I am in the Zephyrhills area and can be reached anytime on my cell (813) 312-3855 My name is Bryan. I hope everyone has a blast at the Wanee Festival because I know its going to be a good time with good people. Really bummed I can't go. Please call if interested. Thanks and Semper Fi!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: **TICKET FOR SALE**
Ticket has been sold folks. Enjoy the Wanee Festival for the both of us!

Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: **TICKET FOR SALE**
Hopefully you can make it next year or maybe Magfest

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:13 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]