Last visit was: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:13 am It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:13 am




 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 take a guess on how much i love 
Author Message
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:51 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Apopka, FL
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
owllover wrote:
we're in a revolution!!!!!

Wavo chocolaty salty balls are the best!



Normally, I suggest glasnost: trust but verify.

HOWEVER, in this matter, we will just trust!

I ani't verifyin' nothin'!


You can plead ignorance this way :lol: :lol:

_________________
Leave only your footprints.

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right


Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2274
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
bump of love

...balls still a glow..
love for all causes big flow
can you feel it from the glare
love bounces,it's everywhere
time to gather just around the bend
we pack our belongings
we practice our grins
music will soon take us higher
holding the rail,holding friends.

we'll take it to the bridge
we'll party under moss
our cups up in the air
sparks of love we shall toss
wanee nectar all around
like a bump of love
as we all stand on the same ground

bump
bump of love


*sing in B Sharp,,of course

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Last edited by Wavo on Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:12 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 8016
Location: Florida
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
<3

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:13 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 8400
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
Wavo wrote:
bump of love

...balls still a glow..
love for all causes big flow
can you feel it from the glare
love bounces,it's everywhere
time to gather just around the bend
we pack our belongings
we practice our grins
music will soon take us higher
holding the rail,holding friends.

we'll take it to the bridge
we'll party under moss
our cups up in the air
sparks of love we shall toss
wanee nectar all around
like a bump of love
as we all stand on the same ground

bump
bump of love


*sing in B Sharp,,of course

sorry when I sing it's always Flat :?


Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2274
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
^ but a C flat will most likely make you b sharp !!
you just may not know it yet

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2274
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
....and I'll bury this sad note
deep in this thread
and hold things up
even my head
as I have to say it here
and there will be no tear
as me and my girl
will not make it this year.

I'm still happy
thru and thru
and thru all you fine people
we'll dance with you
even if not in the physical
our hearts will remain
with all this lovely family
riding the music train ~

have the best wanee ever folks !!
we miss you all !!
be safe...
cheers~
wd & J

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:14 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 8016
Location: Florida
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
Blah blah blah.... Complicated... My heart is still sad. I'm really going to miss you guys.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 pm
Posts: 1265
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
We will deeply miss you and your swinging ballz. :cry: Im not happy about this at ALL.


Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:32 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2658
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
Wavo wrote:
....and I'll bury this sad note
deep in this thread
and hold things up
even my head
as I have to say it here
and there will be no tear
as me and my girl
will not make it this year.

I'm still happy
thru and thru
and thru all you fine people
we'll dance with you
even if not in the physical
our hearts will remain
with all this lovely family
riding the music train ~

have the best wanee ever folks !!
we miss you all !!
be safe...
cheers~
wd & J




Would a miracle help?

_________________
We're not normal people, we're the Griswolds


Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2274
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: take a guess on how much i love
grandmacracker wrote:
Wavo wrote:
....and I'll bury this sad note
deep in this thread
and hold things up
even my head
as I have to say it here
and there will be no tear
as me and my girl
will not make it this year.

I'm still happy
thru and thru
and thru all you fine people
we'll dance with you
even if not in the physical
our hearts will remain
with all this lovely family
riding the music train ~

have the best wanee ever folks !!
we miss you all !!
be safe...
cheers~
wd & J




Would a miracle help?


no.

but on a happy note,we love you, always :!:

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:54 am Profile
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Google [Bot], Linkdex (SEO bot), Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.