Last visit was: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:42 pm It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:42 pm

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Magfest anyone? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Magfest anyone?
MagnoliaFest
October 22 - 25, 2009
Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
Live Oak, Florida
http://magmusic.com/magnolia.htm

Artists so far:
Cornmeal
The Travelin' McCoury's
Dickey Betts & Great Southern
New Riders Of The Purple Sage
Scythian

More to be added for sure!

Who's going?

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Magfest anyone?
Im really considering it!!!! But i might have to make the flight alone. So for magfest, ill be looking to camp with someone :)

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Haven't had a chance to look at the line-up yet. Love bluegrass and folk. Been thinking about Mag or Springfest for awhile. Definitely hitting BearCreek.

take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:55 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I can't make it this year but highly recommend it to anyone. The woods (mushroom) stage is the main one and a great place to chill out in a hammock. New Riders are great, Dickey still rocks, and if Railroad Earth, Donna The Buffalo, and Peter Rowan get added as usual man I wish I could go. There's also usually less cops than at Wanee. Belloefelice I don't think you'll be alone for long with that pretty smile.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Magfest is THE BEST. I am a big fan.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:D Well Derek from the LEE BOYS called Heather this am and wants her to help out at their merchandise table....Chef G where are you ??? :lol: So have been trying to figure out the schedules here...am I ever going to get my teeth done :?: :roll: I now have 4 people that want to go :shock: I guess I am starting to get my head out of the mules butt :o I have tics for ATL next month and looked on here and they are having a big BarbQue @SRMP same weekend?? :? Sounds like fun so does the Bear Creek one!! So you just might find us at these? :D I am serious I love this place!!!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:37 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Muleldy1 wrote:
:D Well Derek from the LEE BOYS called Heather this am and wants her to help out at their merchandise table....Chef G where are you ??? :lol: So have been trying to figure out the schedules here...am I ever going to get my teeth done :?: :roll: I now have 4 people that want to go :shock: I guess I am starting to get my head out of the mules butt :o I have tics for ATL next month and looked on here and they are having a big BarbQue @SRMP same weekend?? :? Sounds like fun so does the Bear Creek one!! So you just might find us at these? :D I am serious I love this place!!!

Mule? In ATL?? Next month??? I'm so there....off to find tickets!!!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

greeneyes wrote:
Muleldy1 wrote:

They are playing on the 25th at the TABERNACLE?? Never been but am dragging Bill to this no matter what he says!!! Then they are also playing NC two shows same month..but this is my bday weekend so am going!! so hope to see ya there..we are making caddy tracks this time no TTrailer ..hotel is the name of the game for this weekend and am bringing my BLENDER so I hope my hotel buddies don't mind :lol:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Muleldy1 wrote:
greeneyes wrote:
Muleldy1 wrote:

They are playing on the 25th at the TABERNACLE?? Never been but am dragging Bill to this no matter what he says!!! Then they are also playing NC two shows same month..but this is my bday weekend so am going!! so hope to see ya there..we are making caddy tracks this time no TTrailer ..hotel is the name of the game for this weekend and am bringing my BLENDER so I hope my hotel buddies don't mind :lol:

It's at the Masquerade actually, still close by though. I've seen them at the Tabernacle before and they rocked there. So purchasing tickets!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:shock: Oh My you are RIGHT sorry about that wtf is wrong with me I am glad you reminded me I would have gone to the wrong place JEEZ Wanee FOG...and skeeter spray here they are tearing me up in the dam house!!!! Now that sucks have to put buy spray on at home...maybe the spray is killing my brain cells too...I have a welt on my hand and one of my toes is all swollen from them chowing on me last night dirty rotten SOBS I hate skeeters only had one bite at Wanee and my legs were so numb I didn't feel it I saw it get me...so come down here if ya really want to get bit I guess they can't afford to spray for them with all the crime going on here?? The copters are too busy flying looking for the bad guys and in the mean time we get eaten alive..Oh I just love FL :twisted: :lol:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:56 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next