Last visit was: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
 I miss the Pre-Wanee forum... 
Wanee Lover

Post I miss the Pre-Wanee forum...
i feel like a balloon that got blown up so big for the party
and now that the party is over the air has just about all leaked out....
yeah,not trying to be all doom and gloom but wasn't the pre-wanee vibe so elevating??

I've been busy all week with things and have not had much time here myself,but it's a bummer to only see a few people signed on and not all the excitement that was.....
but the good news,if they keep this site going for us,we can build the next tier of "Wanee Bound".....and post our drunken ramblings,,and all the other news thats fit to print....

stay tooned

Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:10 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: I miss the Pre-Wanee forum...
I know...it was such a build up but Wanee never dissapoints and I must say even though we all were so excited and couldn't even imagine the fun we would have it still way exceeded expectiations.

From the meet and greet and the Wanee nectar and the little green shot glasses with whistles and the music...oh the music. I just know one thing...next year can't get here fast enough. I already have a Wanee 2010 diagram in my office with the interior of a bus planned out.

PARTY bus next year guys!!

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:13 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

wa wa waaaaaaaa. I hear ya wavo!!

I miss you guys somethin awful. :cry:

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Me too, but it helps that it is almost quittin time on FRIDAY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I'm gonna drink some Wild Turkey 101 to celebrate what I was doin last week at this time! :D :D

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

I hear ya Wavo! Back to work!! :shock: I can NOT wait until next year! :D I miss all of you guys! :cry:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:55 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I love the forum, but to be honest, in the days just before Wanee, I spent wayyyyyyyy too much time on here. I miss everyone, but a little break in the excitement is a good thing. There's always something new to look forward to and we'll see each other then!

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:02 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

i9 do miss the wanee forum but not as much as i miss the wanee experience. even though i didnt meet any of you freaks, i did manage to hang with old friends, listen to some great music, meet new and definately intersting people and had a ton of laughs. I miss hanging out late, camp fires, dancing and just not worry about nothing except what time my favs come on stage. i will totally be there next year with bells on!!!!!

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 pm Profile
 [ 8 posts ]