Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:59 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:59 pm

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Anyone coming north on I-75 on Wed afternoon? 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Anyone coming north on I-75 on Wed afternoon?
Are you on Facebook? I don't use whatsapp, all else fails I can message you on here when I get in that area. How much gear will you have with you?

John Muir

Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:52 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey Miguel, if Mojo is around he can help or I can help you. You can call me if you want to, I will probably be In Lake City around 3 to 4, ok man just let me know then I can give you my phone number ok , peace...... 8-)

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:01 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Ok i have a T-Mobile number Now :) is 3475671996. I have one big suitcase and it's all. I'm really Lucky! :D. So give me yours number guys and I Will call you tomorrow when I arrived and will see ok?
Thanks!!

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

buck wrote:
Hey Miguel, if Mojo is around he can help or I can help you. You can call me if you want to, I will probably be In Lake City around 3 to 4, ok man just let me know then I can give you my phone number ok , peace...... 8-)

Buck, I figured whoever shows up first can help him out. I think we will probably be arriving around the same time.

John Muir

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:16 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2