Last visit was: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:25 am It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:25 am

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 busted! 
Wanee Mushroom

Post busted!
we saw somebody videotaping our encounter with the enforcement at wanee i wanted to see it from a different point of view somebody has it : )

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:43 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: busted!
you had one too? we almost did...they threatened us with calling the sheriff. :evil:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:40 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Only saw one drug bust. Saw a lot of arrests for under age drinking.

After Bear Creek last year I feared for the worst.

take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:42 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

we were on river road around the lake near shroom stage

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:04 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Florida police are a truly pathetic bunch. Instead of going after actual criminals they dedicate their resources to harassing concertgoers that bring big $$$ into the state. I've been fortunate enough to avoid the assholes at the 3 Wanees and 2 MagFests I've attended but if not for ABB I would be attending alternate festivals in the future. So way to go assholes for taking money away from your state.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:00 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

one of the atf cops had a saying "come to wanee on vacation leave on probation"

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
MAPEXPROM wrote:
one of the atf cops had a saying "come to wanee on vacation leave on probation"
Yeah I have been saying "COME TO FLORIDA ON VACATION GO HOME ON PROBATION" since I was like 14yrs old..so the SOB stole my old saying :lol: I am not even getting into the cop scene in FL as I could write a small book about them!!! Regarding my car wreck and what they did to my kid afterwards....put it this way she now has a record and the wrongly arrested her for Medication that was mine and she was my caregiver let alone pulling her skirt up over her head in front of other male cops throwing her to the ground reinjuring her anke (which is all held together with pins from a prior injury) which my dad hired one of the Bucs surgeons to operate on it not once but twice..my doctors testified and so did hers and I never did get my 300 bucks worth of meds back..let alone missed my daily tx at the hospital for a blod clot removed from my leg..we should hve sued the SOBS!!! And her name ws in the papers for a dam drug charge!!!!!! Come to Bradenton Beach you will get nailed for something..my ATTY is one of Greggs old attys and you should hear the s#%t that they put him through!!!! (atty is also very close to my family..we grew up together and he is a big one here in town!!!!) Anyhow lots of cops in my family but up north....they would not ever consider being one here !!!! They are something else!!!!!! :twisted:

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

it's not just Florida,it's many states.
you would not believe the profiling that goes on in Tennessee for Bonnaroo.....we have some real winners here in Georgia also,,,just looking for their 15 mins of fame on COPS.
people get pulled over for no just cause or harassed at fests
for the smallest things...
i saw nothing at wanee this year,but i don't look for it and i stay discrete and walk with a positive vibe.

these cops have an agenda set by their precincts and grand poo~bah masters and "the war" on drugs(what a money generating joke) and alot of other programs that they have set for them,,,
it's not for our protection and safety,,it for $$$$$$$.
this is why i spoke out for our group a long time ago about the public display of some topics here.....
it was all meant for us to stay low and be safe and free,,,nothing to do with paranoia or fear....
what Muleldy1 posted above is proof that you do not want to flirt with the law in any way....avoid at all cost,,,or it will COST.
it's just not worth all the time and money when it comes to attorneys and police departments and possible jail and on and on....i think we'd all rather be out enjoying the music or doing anything other than dealing with police tactics.

some things are worth fighting for and standing up for,but just be careful what venue you use to make your mark....it can cost you more than you know.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:59 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Heard that Obama changed the policy on that name "War on Drugs." It is no longer in use.

There needs to be a fundamental change in our policy. America let's everything run by the principle of free market captialism "supply and demand" except for our drug compsumption. Instead of focusing on our own demand through awareness and treatment we go to other countries and destroy their communities. I think this is one of the greatest travesties of American policy in the last 40 years (and that could be saying a lot).

take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 am Profile
Wanee Master

... down on Bourbon Street, setup just like a bowling pin...

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:04 pm Profile
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next