Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:25 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:25 am

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 busted! 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: busted!
:o Yeah I have heard that too Andie, this cop that stopped daughter had been coming into Home Depot where she worked (and is as married as they can get!) with his little boy bugging her constantly to go out with him...and then driving by her house shining spotlight at it in the wee hrs of the morning basically harrassing her...when we reported this to his superiors he didn't get demoted he ws promoted :shock: The states attys office threw the case out!! But she after several thousands of $$ and attys etc...still has to pay over 1K to clear her name...now how F#$%$# up is that!!!Plus my meds were in the bag unopened from the pharmacy...I was staying with her as couldn't walk let alone drive and at 3am when I needed my meds and found out she never came home they had taken her to jail...the dirty SOBS wouldn't even tell me she ws there I ws nice at first then said look buddy if you don't want some bad publicity you better tell me if my kid is there? Well that ws the wrong thing as my ex had to go out to get her out of jail next morning!! So I can remember them messing with Gregg on his Harley in a bar once...taking pics and s#%t to make them famous...OH wht BS!! So yeah it is all over it just sucks ...a friend of my exs back in the 70's was pulled over and had plants with him the cop took the pot and let him go :shock: :lol:

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:00 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Be safe, use discretion and you can do what u like. trust me. :twisted:

7/17 Ratdog ATL
7/18 Ratdog ATL
7/19 Ratdog ST. AUG
8/02 Snoop Dogg, Stephen Marley (acoustic) ST. AUG
8/14 Michael Franti & Spearhead ST. AUG

http://www.myspace.com/worldscollideinc

Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:36 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Amsterdam has one of the lowest crime rates.

Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Lover

I think you all know what my opinion is about this. Their time is coming to an end. They would gladly throw a mother off a chemo patient in jail for possessing medical marijuana for their child. How wrong is that? They will be exposed and condemned for this kind of thinking. It's happening as we speak.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:49 am Profile
Wanee Lover

LTS,I hope so!!!!!!!!!

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:41 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
liketosmoke wrote:
I think you all know what my opinion is about this. Their time is coming to an end. They would gladly throw a mother off a chemo patient in jail for possessing medical marijuana for their child. How wrong is that? They will be exposed and condemned for this kind of thinking. It's happening as we speak.
AMEN LTS!!!!!
Yeah what a crock!! And the same with Montel getting nailed at the airport... I saw the suffering my brother went through with MS and it was not a pretty site!! He was trapped in his body & it broke my heart when he had to sell his fast cars,boats etc...that he worked all of his life to get...to lie around in a diaper!!! He travelled the best he could but when his weed was gone he gave up and that was the end of him!! So I have seen first hand how it helped him deal with the pain and he never ever complained not once.... RIP BOB!!! :)

Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:17 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

This is a national crisis! Watch Anderson Cooper all this week! Normally, I shun the media's expose' on pot, but I am in full belief that finally the masses of dumbasses are in the majority of decriminalization more than ever! We have seen state after state going for medicinal or decrim! This is the most tax-payer money saver issue to date, i.e. saving money from prison costs, taxing the weed, and saving on lawyer fees, local court costs, etc. Nearly 1 million arrests yearly! Think about the money that could be put back in public schools or perhaps vouchers, whatever you believe!And the f!*king cops can go f!*k with real criminals!

Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:39 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Decent article on it in the new Rolling Stone, also.

take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

What isn't it good for? This was on the financial news this afternoon:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1154792911&play=1

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:01 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

where you on lake rd. near the little island in the road?

Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm Profile
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next