Last visit was: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 pm It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 pm

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 July 4th Entertainment 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: July 4th Entertainment
Cooking out, drinking, hanging out with friends, wishing I was at Wanee,not working! :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:51 am Profile
Wanee Fan

frenchiejess wrote:
Greeneyes- I saw that you'd posted and I thought you'd have some scoop about what was going on in Atl. :lol:

I think we're going to a cookout with friends anyway. They're engaged and have made no secret that they want babies ASAP, so we're hoping for a pregnancy announcement! ;)

Nope, sorry! Looks like I'm going to end up working all weekend anyway :(

Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

July 1: Grace Potter at the Fox
July 3: Camping with my kookie friends
July 4: Blues Traveler at Red Rocks
July 5: Floating in my pool!!

Have fun everyone!

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

we'll be rocking out to Thomas Wynn and the Believers. . .backyard concerts rule!

Check out TW & B. . .

www.myspace.com/thomaswynnandthebelievers

perfect addition to Wanee next year . . .start the campaign now. . .they are a true florida band. . .

Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I love the fourth... it's by far my favorite holiday- besides Christmas hahah

A thing…" umgd

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) For those in the Tampa bay area....Tony Tyler Band is headlining the Freedom Fest on Sat. night!! It is at Town square Park Plaza 5121-80th Ave. North Pinellas Park, Fl. The gates open at 12:00pm-10:00pm There will be all kinds of fun things and music...Tony plays at 8:00pm they are expecting about 20k people and have made this a two day event....Friday there will be mainly Christian bands and NO ALCOHOL....Saturday they will be selling ALCOHOL!! Over 100 vendors will have there wares for sale! The entertainment is FREE and NO COOLERS allowed or outside food & Drinks! Friday will have fireworks and Saturday they will have a lazer light show! For more info check out www.bayareaentertainment.com Come on out see ya there!!! July 5th Tony Tyler Band will be at Corks Cigar Bar Bradenton, Fl. August 01 2009 Dan Toler and Tony and others will be at THE MUSIC RANCH in Lakeland Fl., not sure but think it is $20.00 and they DO NOT SELL ALCOHOL..bring your own they do sell snacks, soft drinks and barbeque!! It is family friendly place too!! See ya at some of these.....Peace and Happy 4th to all!!!! ;)

Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:37 am Profile
Wanee Master

Muleldy1 wrote:
;) For those in the Tampa bay area....Tony Tyler Band is headlining the Freedom Fest on Sat. night!! It is at Town square Park Plaza 5121-80th Ave. North Pinellas Park, Fl. The gates open at 12:00pm-10:00pm There will be all kinds of fun things and music...Tony plays at 8:00pm they are expecting about 20k people and have made this a two day event....Friday there will be mainly Christian bands and NO ALCOHOL....Saturday they will be selling ALCOHOL!! Over 100 vendors will have there wares for sale! The entertainment is FREE and NO COOLERS allowed or outside food & Drinks! Friday will have fireworks and Saturday they will have a lazer light show! For more info check out http://www.bayareaentertainment.com Come on out see ya there!!! July 5th Tony Tyler Band will be at Corks Cigar Bar Bradenton, Fl. August 01 2009 Dan Toler and Tony and others will be at THE MUSIC RANCH in Lakeland Fl., not sure but think it is $20.00 and they DO NOT SELL ALCOHOL..bring your own they do sell snacks, soft drinks and barbeque!! It is family friendly place too!! See ya at some of these.....Peace and Happy 4th to all!!!! ;)

The Music Ranch is a great place to see a band. The owner is real freindly, his band "The Renagades" always opens up. The 1st time I was there was 2007 to see "Devon Allman" and they arrested the owner for some BS. At least he still puts on shows. "Damon Fowler" should do a show there? The best thing about the place is "BYOB".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

:o Yeah It was pretty cool...but someone told me that in the last year there is now a subdivision of homes right behind it...sure enough, those dudes were rocking so loud (J Sexton?) that Danny Toler could not hear his monitor they were pretty Good though and Danny's keyboard player sounds so much like Gregg it gave me chills..(Taylor Caudwell sp?) and the bass player from Pure Prarie League was hot too as well as Dave Valliere is an exceptional guitarist !!! Great vocals too!! My only complaint was we did not get there until like 10:30pm and still had to pay 20 bucks each for less than an hr of music!!! So now that I know where it is I will leave much earlier..as I heard that it would be opened all night?? But NO they are not the original Marshall Tucker....but were good just the same! Tony jammed with them too...he has the video camera and we have got to download it to my pc and you guys can hear for yourselves ...but am not sure how much he taped before I got there!!! But will get some on here soon! It is a good place but some people had been there since like 5pm!! It's a great concept!!! Nice people too!!!

Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:15 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:o Oh how could I forget the Sarasota Offshore Grandprix powerboat races ??? Right in my backyard! I believe that there is a boat parade tonight in dwntown Sarasota, then races and time trials are usually Friday races on Sat & Sunday...( I think I have't covered this in yrs now?) I used to do some of the photography for them back in the days when my brother raced his cigarette boat there!!! Rip bro almost 5yrs now....dam time flies....but the races are fun and exciting if you have never been to them and if you do go to watch on Lido Beach get there early!!! Parking has always been a problem in the past? But I was usually on the #1 turn boat doing my shots....till my dad sold his yacht!!! :( ;) For more info www.sarasotaheraldtribune.com have a good one!

Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am Profile
Wanee Master

Happy 4th Everyone!

Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:35 am Profile
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next