Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:19 am It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:19 am




 [ 9 posts ] 
 Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More" 
Author Message
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 51
Post Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
A buddy and I were playing the other night, and I thought (somewhat optimistically) that perhaps a couple of you might enjoy this.

The two guitar illusion during the solo is courtesy of loop pedal.

Peace.

Blooby

https://sites.google.com/site/moo2013a/f/Aint%20Wastin%20Time%20No%20More%20-%20MoO.mp3?attredirects=0


Last edited by Blooby on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.



Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:04 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 6349
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
Very nice...Blooby
bringing your guitar to Wanee for a litle fireside playing???


Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:44 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 51
Post Re: Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
Rivernole wrote:
Very nice...Blooby
bringing your guitar to Wanee for a litle fireside playing???


Thanks for the kind word.

I catch up on a lot of playing at festivals (less so than at Bear Creek). I'm an early riser, so I'm usually very quietly plunking until the walk of the zombies.

Always up for a jam. I'm in a green Tioga RV to the left of the barn by the music hall.

Peace.

Blooby


Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:29 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 am
Posts: 379
Location: DeLand FL
Post Re: Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
Great vocals and guitar.

_________________
Be kind whenever possible. It's always possible.


Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm
Posts: 340
Location: Orlando
Post Re: Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
Blooby wrote:
A buddy and I were playing the other night, and I thought (somewhat optimistically) that perhaps a couple of you might enjoy this.

The two guitar illusion during the solo is courtesy of loop pedal.

Peace.

Blooby

https://sites.google.com/site/moo2013a/f/Aint%20Wastin%20Time%20No%20More%20-%20MoO.mp3?attredirects=0

Awesome


Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:41 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 51
Post Re: Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
Thanks, guys. Means a lot, especially on a site for an Allman Brothers-hosted festival. Makes me think perhaps we are headed in the right direction. We're still green, but here is a link to our site with some other samples:

http://www.museumofoddities.com/

Peace.

Blooby


Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:53 pm Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2123
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
Blooby wrote:
Thanks, guys. Means a lot, especially on a site for an Allman Brothers-hosted festival. Makes me think perhaps we are headed in the right direction. We're still green, but here is a link to our site with some other samples:

http://www.museumofoddities.com/

Peace.

Blooby


occasional iPad? Lost me. :)

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio


Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:17 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 51
Post Re: Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
waneelover wrote:

occasional iPad? Lost me. :)


Thanks for checking it out.

I have a synth app called Animoog where you can program in a specific scale. I hand it to my buddy during "Dark Star" or a jam, and we'll get spacey for a few minutes. The moment has to strike us. Gets kind of weird sometimes, but it's fun to resolve back into a tune or into another.

Blooby


Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 pm Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Posts: 2123
Location: Jacksonville (Mandarin), FL
Post Re: Our acoustic take on "Ain't Wastin' Time No More"
Blooby wrote:
waneelover wrote:

occasional iPad? Lost me. :)


Thanks for checking it out.

I have a synth app called Animoog where you can program in a specific scale. I hand it to my buddy during "Dark Star" or a jam, and we'll get spacey for a few minutes. The moment has to strike us. Gets kind of weird sometimes, but it's fun to resolve back into a tune or into another.

Blooby


Ah, now I get it. Animoog - worth checking out - thanks for that.

_________________
Image


What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio


Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs


And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio


Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:04 am Profile
 [ 9 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Linkdex (SEO bot), Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.