Last visit was: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:13 pm It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:13 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
 stupid question 
Wanee Fan

Post stupid question
i'll likely be meeting up with someone at the festival. we'll be travelling from vastly different origins (va and tx) and i would have both tickets. do they check tickets and give out wrist bands upon entrance? or if i get there on tues will i have to go get my wristband on wed or thurs? i ask because i'd like to plan ahead as to whether or not i'll have to go up and meet my guest at the entrance when she arrives.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:12 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: stupid question
You'll have to go back to get your wrist band on Wednesday, then go back again to meet your friend.

Remember, music starts Wednesday so you'll need your wrist band then.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:14 am Profile
Wanee Master

you could leave your friend's ticket up front for him/her. Then they could pick it up at will call. That might help.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:12 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Mama Wanee wrote:
you could leave your friend's ticket up front for him/her. Then they could pick it up at will call. That might help.

oh, cool! i didn't know that was a thing. thanks for the idea!

Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:24 pm Profile
 [ 4 posts ]