Last visit was: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:16 pm It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:16 pm

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Classifieds: I need a job 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Classifieds: I need a job
I just got a job in the Solar business! That is where there growth . Start looking There.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 pm Profile
Site Admin

Thanks everyone - I really do appreciate the kind words and the information. Not letting it weigh on me during wanee was tough and hanging with the BOS/SOS helped more than you will ever know.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:47 am Profile
Wanee Lover

WANNNNNEEEE Foreva. That is why I love you guys. Everyone always will to lend a hand to help a BOS/SOS out.

WL - good luck in your search...sounds like you havea few good leads from a few good peeps.

Owl - never been good at kissing a$$ either. Don't compromise yourself - I know you won't. :)

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:40 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

you know it girl! much brighter day today.

hey..solar business is DEFINATELY where it is at!! an old boyfriend got into it years ago, he's retired at 45 and is a millionaire.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:59 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I think we should all be vendors on the festie tour! I, too, will join the ranks of the unemployed as of Aug 1 - I resigned from my high stress/high pressure/high paying job to get my soul back! Life is too short.Not sure where the road is leading - but if anyone needs a highly organized/hard working/motivated nurse with a background in transplant, organ procurement and critical care. Willing to get out of the medical field, too.
WL - you are a smart guy have great skills - there is something out there for you. Everything happens for a reason. Hang in there!

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:41 pm Profile
Wanee Master

lubiedoobie wrote:
I think we should all be vendors on the festie tour! I, too, will join the ranks of the unemployed as of Aug 1 - I resigned from my high stress/high pressure/high paying job to get my soul back!

You've got a beautiful soul for sure! Hope you enjoy the summer off!

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:49 pm Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2