Last visit was: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Question about car safety. 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Question about car safety.
maestro63 wrote:
I had the same issue until a friend volunteered to drive I didn't know if I should drive my lotus or my Bentley! The private jet is in the shop so thank goodness my friend is driving

I have jumped on maestro63's case before..after giving grief, I really have to support... I thought this was fitting for the question at hand, and in the same 'First world Problem' category as 'Mule vs NMAS' was. I have a low tolerance for snarky/negative comments, and this one didnt trip my meter at all.
But your mileage may vary.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 am Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

I couldnt imagine somebody being so disrespectful to someones elses property...but these days you can never be too careful. I like the idea of parking up top and hitching a ride but then you couldnt feel safe without your baby close to you. Honestly the Widespread and ABB are awesome...most have amazing jobs and actually give a damn. Thats just my opinion though.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I do what I do
'Cause I do give a damn

And I'm just a seeker, I'm just a sinner
And I'll be what I am

~ Hag

Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:36 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I guess it would be in no more danger than in a parking lot somewhere. Just don't be offended when I refer to it as a "hot wheels". :lol: (sorry- I gotta little boy & I swear he has about 1000 of those fancy tiny cars- which hurt your foot more than legos).
But if you are concerned I'd rent something- maybe something that could handle a bit more rough terrain. The roads through wanee did not seem that rough to me- but I drive a jeep so it's not near as close to the ground. Whatever you choose- have a safe trip. :)

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

Spyderstan wrote:
No, it's Suburbans that are hated by the enviro-elites.
I should be the one worried.
You're okay, everyone loves Porches.

Soo.... I'm guessing tahoes are in danger too...

Really be a downer to have your ride torn up.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Seriously, your car should be fine. I'd park it at my site. I would worry about not having enough room to haul your gear. I'd probably rent a crew cab 2 wheel drive truck with insurance. If and when it rains, it's going to be messy and you might have road issues. That way you can concentrate on not forgetting an important piece of gear and relax and enjoy the fest.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 pm Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2