Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:22 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:22 pm

[ 1 post ] 
 Looking for a ticket - :( 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Looking for a ticket - :(
Hello all - Ive been to Wanee the last 4 years... and this year have had some things happen that ate up most of my "fun-time" budget. So ive been pretty bummed about that... but 1 fellow wanee lover and good buddy is "treating" with the drive and now im looking for a ticket that i would be able to afford. Ive been to many music festivals in my lifetime and nothing comes close to the suwanee park linked with some of the greatest musicians in the world. I really would appreciate any available ticket in the $100-$140 range. Please email me if you or anyone you know is able to sell a ticket in this price range. Thank you very much and Have a great time this week!
-Jonathan
Konfusion11@gmail.com

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 pm Profile
 [ 1 post ]