Last visit was: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:07 am It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:07 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 One more day 
Wanee Pro

Post One more day
I've got 8 hours of FURK left before Wanee! I'm not sure I can make it! See you folks soon! Those that are already there, hold down the fort, I'm comin as fast as I can.

Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:45 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: One more day
I'm stoked, but not getting there till thursday :( Not to hijack your thread but does anyone got any youtube links of some good performances of any of the bands (besides allman brothers) that they would like to recommend?

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:48 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I've now given up counting days and have convinced myself I have only two half days of work left until Wanee. Tomorrow morning will be my first half day, and I will put forth an honest effort to complete as many things as possible. Tomorrow after lunch is my second half day, and let's be honest. I won't be doing a DAMN thing. Tomorrow night will commence the pre-party and we will be on the road as early as possible Wednesday morning. Open the gates folks, i'm coming in hot! 8-)

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:50 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Two days of school before I split. I LOVE ME SOME FCAT!

(That's Florida-speak for poorly written, improperly scored, scale-shifting, time-swallowing high-stakes testing. It is a glorious system where some teachers have their pay grade determined by the testing scores of students they have NEVER SEEN! Jeb! always told us he had a "devious plan" -- his words. There will not be a single from now through the middle of May, at least, without some sort of high-stakes testing going on at my school and most others in the Funshine State. OK. I'm done. As if.)

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:31 pm Profile
 [ 4 posts ]