Last visit was: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:04 pm It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:04 pm

[ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Raining on the Mule 
Wanee Lover

Post Raining on the Mule
Is it going to rain on Warren again? sure looks like it.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Raining on the Mule
oh no not again!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening in on the Sirius stream sounds great so far!!!!!!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:45 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Nope, and FYI Warren said as the band started, now where were we?, and picked up in the song just where it stopped last year, and just shredded the place, and it ended with Cortez the killer ! Dancin across the water, Cortez Cortez. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Mule was awesome !!

I couldn't tell if the rain cut Blackberry Smoke a few mins short or not....as soon as the rains came, Charlie said "Thank yall....." and they were done. I thought they still had another song or 2...not sure.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:41 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Blackberry Smoke should have had another twenty some minutes according to the schedule. Having seen them before I really wanted those twenty some minutes, but I understand that the artists have to be safe. A great Wanee overall. Cheers.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

That's what I thought....was expecting some Son of the Bourbon and maybe a lil Living Hell....but still love seeing them live again. If I'd had my rathers, would love to have them on the Mushroom stage. Saw some really great shows there during the days on Thursday and Friday

Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:11 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Haynes is the man!

Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:14 am Profile
Wanee Master

GavinP1313 wrote:
Haynes is the man!

How about on stage with Les Claypool playing "The Battle of New Orleans!"

How about on stage with WSMFP playing "Jesus Just Left Chicago" > "MAGGOT BRAIN!"

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:44 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Warren out with Claypool was one of the best things I saw all weekend. You could just tell how excited Warren was to be there.

If I remember correctly it's been a while since Warren has been on the Mushroom stage during the day. Actually can't remember that happening (which doesn't mean it didn't happen!)

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

mule4ever wrote:
Warren out with Claypool was one of the best things I saw all weekend. You could just tell how excited Warren was to be there.

If I remember correctly it's been a while since Warren has been on the Mushroom stage during the day. Actually can't remember that happening (which doesn't mean it didn't happen!)

Mule played the Mushroom Stage in 2010 on Friday I believe and opened their set with Pink Floyd's "One of These Days" which they segued into "Fearless". It was my first year and that set along with Particle's set which I believe was the night before turned me into a true Wanee believer.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:20 pm Profile
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next