Last visit was: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:45 am It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:45 am

[ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Just Amazing ~ Another Great Wanee 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Just Amazing ~ Another Great Wanee
Was A GREAT TIME......that is what I know. Just WANEEFABULOUS!!!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:55 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wanee Love the music was great and the people positive. Hans and I were blessed by QSAROO to be there. :D

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Even with the rain, this was one of my favorite fest. :mrgreen: Words can not begin to describe it and besides I do not even know where to start. I met many new amazing people from this forum; Capt. B., Andibee, Viper, Mushdaddy, Jensen B Gator, Treehugger and hubby, Atl. Hippie and hubby, PeggyO, Riverrat, spheeker, Tieyourshoes, and many others I am forgetting. (I mean it was my B-day and a 4/20 weekend :mrgreen: ) and the ones I have met before, I do look forward to these relationships growing.

A Short Cut Through the looking Glass was a great success and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. :D
Thank you all that helped create it. Mushdaddy, your metal rake defined it. I hope you got it back. FnJ you guys are my marker and have always lit up that area and it shows. Wit and Richard, I know you are not on here, but you guys are the best kind of grips any camp could ask for. :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Scrog wrote:
Even with the rain, this was one of my favorite fest.

Scrog - It was a pleasure meeting you. Only wish I had spent more time with ya! Getting the bout of food poisoning (Wednesday/Thursday) really put a hamper on this Wanee for me! :cry: :cry: Feel like I missed out on a lot and really missed hanging with some grate ppl!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Through the looking glass was very cool. I wish I had been able to visit after dark. That was probably amazing! Also thanks for my tutu!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

AndieBee wrote:
Through the looking glass was very cool. I wish I had been able to visit after dark. That was probably amazing! Also thanks for my tutu!

Great MInds! Your "cut through" production was INCREDIBLE. I loved the card guards, they photographed very well. You and your peeps are an inspriation to the child in all of us.

Laugh, love, live and Wanee.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I got some great daytime pics of your camp Scrog. Will try to post them to Facebook tonight and put a couple on the forum too.

Yes it was another great Wanee. It is amazing how quickly a week can fly by. One would think a person would be ready to go home after 8 days of camping, cold showers, rain and mud, and sleeping on an air mattress in a tent, but not me. I could have stayed a month! Actually can I please just live at Wanee all the time?

Still glowing from the love and hugs and music, but I miss y'all and the SOSMP already!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:01 am Profile
Wanee Master

Scrog wrote:
Even with the rain, this was one of my favorite fest. :mrgreen: Words can not begin to describe it and besides I do not even know where to start. I met many new amazing people from this forum; Capt. B., Andibee, Viper, Mushdaddy, Jensen B Gator, Treehugger and hubby, Atl. Hippie and hubby, PeggyO, Riverrat, spheeker, Tieyourshoes, and many others I am forgetting. (I mean it was my B-day and a 4/20 weekend :mrgreen: ) and the ones I have met before, I do look forward to these relationships growing.

A Short Cut Through the looking Glass was a great success and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. :D
Thank you all that helped create it. Mushdaddy, your metal rake defined it. I hope you got it back. FnJ you guys are my marker and have always lit up that area and it shows. Wit and Richard, I know you are not on here, but you guys are the best kind of grips any camp could ask for. :mrgreen:

Sorry we didn't meet Scog :!: next year ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 am Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

wanee loooooooooooooooooove ♥♥♥

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

What can I say? Waneeful! Waneeful! Waneeful! I got to see and meet some really grate people and the memories make me smile :D We're planning on getting there earlier next year to have more time enjoying the incredible area before we get down to the business of experiencing the awesome shows. Can't wait!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:30 am Profile
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next