Last visit was: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:02 pm It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:02 pm

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 BIG Hula Hoops 
Wanee Pro

Post BIG Hula Hoops
After weeks of looking for a Big Hula Hoop, I gave up and made my own. I had to buy 100' of hoop material to do it, enough to make eight.
If anyone else wants a Big Hula Hoop, I'll bring you one to Wanee for my cost of material. The tubing is 3/4" blue, assembled and ready to decorate. PM if interested.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:51 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: BIG Hula Hoops
Interested in doing a group hoop lesson? A few of us have hoops and just don't get the hang of it yet. Ok, mostly it's just me....

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 am Profile
Wanee Master

AndieBee wrote:
Interested in doing a group hoop lesson? A few of us have hoops and just don't get the hang of it yet. Ok, mostly it's just me....

that is funny...
one of our group teaches hoop... :o
and I didn't even know that anyone does that :oops: :oops:

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:50 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

SCI shows in their peak( early 00s) had the most hula hoops I've ever seen. By a trillion. Half the crowd had hoops!
And they were good

Phish lawns have some hoops too. Especially special shows

My kid loves hers. Loves.

Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro

AndieBee wrote:

I can help with that- besides my tiedye business I teach & do performance hooping. :) Girl's gotta make a living ya know. :lol:

And what kind of tubing is it? Blue? Is it gas tubing or polypro? I might be interested if it's not too heavy.

Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

lilgamoma wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

I can help with that- besides my tiedye business I teach & do performance hooping. :) Girl's gotta make a living ya know. :lol:

And what kind of tubing is it? Blue? Is it gas tubing or polypro? I might be interested if it's not too heavy.

Somebody, anybody! You wouldn't laugh at an uncoordinated student would you? I'll bring a hoop. Nothing fancy, just want to keep it going. Please help!

Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

lilgamoma wrote:

It is PEX water tubing by Sharkbite.
What do you think?
Is it a good weight?
http://www.cashacme.com/_images/pdf_dow ... _no_o2.pdf

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I picked up an LED hoop at wanee last year. I love it, but can't seem to get any better at it. :cry:

lessons would be good

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Never tried, but I am gonna at Wanee!!

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:14 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

AndieBee wrote:
lilgamoma wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

Somebody, anybody! You wouldn't laugh at an uncoordinated student would you? I'll bring a hoop. Nothing fancy, just want to keep it going. Please help!

I would NEVER laugh at anybody trying to learn anything. I'll be more than happy to show anyone interested in hooping. We could have a little unofficial hoop class. :)

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 pm Profile WWW
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next