Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:12 am It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:12 am

[ 3 posts ] 
 QSAROO Who? 
Wanee Veteran

Post QSAROO Who?
I am a regular attendee but was not able to attend this year. Job loss, health problems, but my heart and soul wanted to be there. I answered the survey that was here on the forum for people like me. And my Candle was lit cause I won tickets to Wanee from QSAROO!

What a incredible group of loving and giving people. Please visit their site and smile with me at their great mission.

Please continue your wanee love and smile at people this week. Open a door or any small random act of kindness. It has turned our life around.

Peace, Love and Hugs Brothers and Sisters!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: QSAROO Who?
Give love, get love. It was your turn to get love. I'm adding in some bonus hugs!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: QSAROO Who?
Atl Hippie, I am very Happy you and hubby got to visit SOSMP last week. I know from our short interactions, that we found the right deserving person(s). I wish we could have spent more time talking and such, but Friday AM was a crazy mess for me, in a good way though. :mrgreen:
Merry Wanee!!!

PS-Thank you for the QSAROO shout out! we will be back next year. ;)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:13 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]