Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 pm It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 pm

[ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Franti set kicked A$$ 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Franti set kicked A$$
That was a magical set from a truly charismatic performer. It probably doesn't translate that well to CD, but the in-person experience was superb.

How about the girl walking on her hands? Franti singing upside down next to her?

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:56 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Little Debbie is the girl in the white hat and green Panic shirt.That sister can still boggie!!! :D

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

HOT DAMN WHAT FUN THAT WAS!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:07 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I had this playing over the weekend and my kids were loving it. I was telling them about when he called all the kids up onto stage and I said something like "Oh, right then I really really wished you guys were there". Amelia, my 8 yr old, responded "WAIT.....there were KIDS there? KIDS ARE ALLOWED??????" :twisted:

:oops: cover = blown

:lol:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:41 pm Profile
Wanee Master

frenchiejess wrote:
I had this playing over the weekend and my kids were loving it. I was telling them about when he called all the kids up onto stage and I said something like "Oh, right then I really really wished you guys were there". Amelia, my 8 yr old, responded "WAIT.....there were KIDS there? KIDS ARE ALLOWED??????" :twisted:

those words you try to inhale back in, but it's MUCH too late -- they're out there!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
frenchiejess wrote:

those words you try to inhale back in, but it's MUCH too late -- they're out there!

NO JOKE. LOL

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I was forced to commit to MagFest (with kids) right then and there.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

i was listening to some mockingbirds singing a couple days ago. he stole his lines from birds. great show

Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

frenchiejess wrote:

Funny stuff FJ!

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Seen Franti a bunch of times (5-6). Always a great show. Pam has got a hug the last 4-5 times she has seen him. One of the few men she would leave me for. (her words) Hopefully it's only a few. (my words). Didn't catch the Wanee set because I was raging the Maceo Parker set. Between the 2 that was probably the highest number of people dancing simultaneously the whole weekend.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:43 pm Profile
 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3