Last visit was: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:31 pm It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:31 pm

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Laser on the Mushroom Stage 
Wanee Pro

Post Laser on the Mushroom Stage
At AURA fest the Mushroom stage had Lasers in the lighting effects. I know we may have seen laser on the Mushroom stage before, but these are different. There look to be the same Lasers I saw Ghostland Observatory use at Blackwater. They were on every night and they are BADA$$!! They create a "ceiling" of light over the crowd. That is an ever changing "ceiling" of light. The images they project on the trees and moss behind you is something one must see to truly enjoy, words can not describe it. They look GREAT and I think they need to be a staple on the Amphitheater. LISTEN TO ME!
The Amphitheater is my favorite place to see a show. Then what I experienced this weekend when these Lasers was added to that experience! :mrgreen: It is sooooooo GOOD!!!

Brothers and Sisters of the Suwanee, I call on to you to hear me and speak up and help us all to be able see and enjoy this amazing lighting effect in April. Get in touch with Daryl from AURA. Heck, if need be, I will even ask him where they came from. Who do we talk to about this?
Livenation or to whomever, PLEASE, PLEASE get these LASERS for Wanee! I would like to think if AURA fest can get these, then Wanee should be able to, maybe more is involved then I know, but I ask for the enjoyment of us all, PLEASE look into this addition to the Mushroom Stage.

LASER ON THE MUSHROOM STAGE, I say this stage specifically for the trees and the visual lighting that the Laser projects onto trees and moss. Laser would look good on the Main Stage, but the trees and Spanish Moss around the Amphitheater is a great medium for the lasers to shine on.

I would like to hear all sides on this discussion. Like why would Wanee not want Lasers on the Mushroom stage? Do they cost too much? Do some bands only want to use their own lighting set? Are they "too much" visual stimulation for some?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:07 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Laser on the Mushroom Stage
Hey Scrog..

Did you find this?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:10 am Profile
Wanee Pro

OH yes! and THANK YOU! :D but in here I want to talk about Laser on the the Mushroom Stage and not get derailed on my hat or other things. :)

TQ, at AURA, What did you think of the Lasers on the Amphitheater?

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:15 am Profile
Wanee Lover

If they are like the Ghostland lights then I say hell yes. We saw them at Camp Barefoot last year and it was the most amazing thing we "saw" all year. Ceiling of light is exactly correct. It was alien abduction s#%t.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Ghostland has some killer lasers. Conspiritor has some good lasers last yr @ Wanee. I wouldn't be opposed to keeping some around the mushroom stage. Right frame of mind those things are fantastic. :twisted:

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I think it was Archnemesis that had a good show at Barefoot too. For Ghostland I had a head full and stood in the middle of the venue and stared at the sky with my mouth haging open. Litterally jaw dropping.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:47 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I am pro-lazer. 8-)

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Someone mentioned conspirator laser and they may have been theirs, since they played two sets on Friday night, but the Laser were there on Wednesday night and all week. Either way they are highly visual stimulating. Jaw Dropping, indeed.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Scrog wrote:
Someone mentioned conspirator laser and they may have been theirs, since they played two sets on Friday night, but the Laser were there on Wednesday night and all week. Either way they are highly visual stimulating. Jaw Dropping, indeed.

Those lasers were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageImageImage

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:40 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

djkeeb69 wrote:
Those lasers were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is why we need to let the powers that be know this!
I have heard many rumors, the one like the most, is that the Lasers are here to stay, but that is a rumor. I will keep pushing this until I get a confirmation or I hear otherwise or April 18th rolls around.

Here is a picture I found from Aura Fest.

And this was from Ghostland Observatory at Blackwater in 2011.
This is kind of what I mean by the "ceiling" of light.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 am Profile
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next