Last visit was: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:28 pm It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:28 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
 Need a Pop-up for Festivals... Input!! 
Wanee Master

Post Need a Pop-up for Festivals... Input!!
Hey all! After doing Wanee in a nice tent, I'm thinking maybe a pop-up to leave packed for festivals, camping etc that is always ready to go. Any ideas? Anyone selling one? Nothing fancy like the MuleLady's, I'm not traveling with an army!
:D

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:18 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Need a Pop-up for Festivals... Input!!
AndieBee wrote:
Hey all! After doing Wanee in a nice tent, I'm thinking maybe a pop-up to leave packed for festivals, camping etc that is always ready to go. Any ideas? Anyone selling one? Nothing fancy like the MuleLady's, I'm not traveling with an army!
:D

Haha! I've been looking at them online at rvtrader.com and some other places. I was thinking how much nicer it'd be to have something to actually stay in. Haven't found any realy cheap ones yet though. I know they make ultra-light ones to pull behind cars, but I can't seem to find them. :(

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:43 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

craigslist

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I have one I will sell you for $800 - what we paid for it last year.

We are going to get a bus this year....Steve has got the itch.

It is a Jayco pop up not sure the year...I can find out though and I have pictures somewhere. The screen and all the vinylwindow things are all in great shape...The ac is wonderful and works like a charm...only thing is the skin on the front of the roof is coing apart from the bottom. Where the wind hits it when driving. Can be fixed with a little rigging (we did)...I am sure you could come up with somethign yourself but for $800 it is well worth it.

WE put lots of stickers on it this year too. Has a refrigerator, stove top that can be put up outside on the table that attaches to the outside wall. Has a bathroom with shower. Haven't ever used the shower but the potty works like a charm. :D Has a queen and king size slide out and a little table inside. Pulls like a dream we were doing 85 on the way home and it didn't even wobble and it is licensed until 2010. Got it done right before we came to Wanee. So anyway...if you want it you can have it...or anyone else...one condition though...if we don't have the bus next year...just clear some space on the floor for me at Wanee. I will go look for a similar pop up on line to show you.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:59 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hey CM! Send me some pix! A bus? Very cool! Can we paint it tiedye?

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:59 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I'm all about the camper for next year, too! and didnt realize that they could be had so reasonably. Dont really have a place to store one for long term, but will consider a rental next year. When can you start reserving the "hook-up" sites"?

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Bump for anyone cleaning out the garage...

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:51 am Profile
 [ 7 posts ]