Last visit was: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:43 am It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:44 am

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Classifieds: I need a job 
Site Admin

Post Classifieds: I need a job
Seriously. Management cut backs led to me being laid-off. Background is Operations Management (local and regional) with strong logistics experience.

marky replied:
Sorry to hear that.. Be sure to put your resume on CareerBuilder and so forth... I'll keep my ear to the ground.

Are you saying your experience is in shipping/receiving :?:

waneelover replied:
Distribution center management to include everything involved, Branch management, warehousing, all aspects of logistics and the list goes on to include S&R. Right now - any bone will do. Thanks marky - I appreciate it.

Muleldy1 replied:
:cry: Oh NO! I am so sorry you are such a great person...Maybe the SRMP should hire you?? Seriously...your maps etc.,knowledge would be a BIG assest to them! Good Luck, and God Bless! I will pray that you have another door opening real soon! Peace Gma :( ;)

JoBu replied:
My cousin and several of my friends here in Jacksonville work for NYK Logistics, a huge Japanese company. Don't know if they are hiring but it wouldn't hurt to inquire. I'll ask tonight and let you know. Good luck, buddy!

take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

waneelover replied:
Thanks JoBu

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Classifieds: I need a job
Whatabout CSX? Are you a wholesale buyer?

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:15 pm Profile
Site Admin

For anyone confused about the post above - there were additional category's on the forum for a brief time today and classifieds was one of them and I posted that I need a job and got a few responses. I captured the thread seconds before the forum reverted back to its original setup.

AccuRadio

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:16 pm Profile
Site Admin

Veefinger wrote:
Whatabout CSX? Are you a wholesale buyer?

Regional purchasing manager for multiple branch's is part of my resume. Also IT, computer tech and a few other tricks up my sleeve.

AccuRadio

Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:20 pm Profile
Wanee Master

With all your talent, you'll be snatched up by someone quickly I hope!

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:13 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

God I need a job too!! didn't get laid off, just got pulled into HR about some office politics bullsheet. I am not an ass kisser, nor will I ever be. I can't be fake either..and apparantly that is part of the job requirement. :evil:

sorry to hear this waneelover. I doubt you want to move to KC, but I'll sure keep my eye out in case. my employer, Shook Hardy and Bacon, has a huge IT department..offices in Miami, Tampa...take a look at their website and see if they have anything posted. I think it's www.shb.com...but seach Shook Hardy and Bacon if not.

Good luck. good things happen to good people. You will find a better job, I have faith!!

now...know any law firms that need a really good travel agent? possibly in the state of FLORIDA??? ;)

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

owllover wrote:
God I need a job too!! didn't get laid off, just got pulled into HR about some office politics bullsheet. I am not an ass kisser, nor will I ever be. I can't be fake either..and apparantly that is part of the job requirement. :evil:

sorry to hear this waneelover. I doubt you want to move to KC, but I'll sure keep my eye out in case. my employer, Shook Hardy and Bacon, has a huge IT department..offices in Miami, Tampa...take a look at their website and see if they have anything posted. I think it's http://www.shb.com...but seach Shook Hardy and Bacon if not.

Good luck. good things happen to good people. You will find a better job, I have faith!!

now...know any law firms that need a really good travel agent? possibly in the state of FLORIDA??? ;)

OL, if you are serious, McGuireWoods and Rogers Towers are the two largest in Jax. McGuireWoods is a huge firm (900 lawyers across the country).

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:o I will keep an ear open Owllvr, but the real estate mkt & travel agent business isn't that great here right now? Heather is going to start doing Tours De Jour?? Some people flew into SRQ airport and some lady charged them $250 to drive to Anna Maria Island like 10-15miles :shock: So they were talking to her yesterday as she and Ben were having a beer and reminiscing about WANEE and invited them back to their condo for cocktails etc..so now she is taking them on a tour this week and weekend & the airport which she knows she used to work there..for way less than what that chick charged! She has people to help her so I hope this endeavour works? My dad gave her passes for Mote Marine Laboratory (he is the treasurer/board member so he gets them free,I haven't even been there!) And to the #2 beaches in the world Siesta Key so hopefully she will show them a good time and get her little business off and running? Waneelvr that might be something you could do in the mean time?? :roll: :D

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Waneelover, just talked to my cousin. He said they are hiring it just depends what division. I'll PM you with their HR guy's contact info tomorrow.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
JoBu wrote:
Waneelover, just talked to my cousin. He said they are hiring it just depends what division. I'll PM you with their HR guy's contact info tomorrow.

That's Great of you JO...Owly call em up! Wnlver GOOD LUCK guys!! :)

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:07 pm Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next