Last visit was: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:41 am It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:41 am

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Playmate for Concerts! 
Wanee Peach

Post Playmate for Concerts!
Hi Gang!
I am interested in going to the Hang Out festival and was hoping to join forces with other attendees that might be trucking it down from the Atlanta area.
Also... there are so many great concerts here in Atlanta area that I want to go to and I like it better with a darling sidekick. If you Wanee-Lovers are inclined to reply, I want to see Acoustic Hot Tuna at the Variety Playhouse and go see Blackberry Smoke at Rome River Fest. Jimmy Buffet Tues. would be great too!
Last week I had tickets to BLack Crowes and saw Allan Jackson here in Atlanta. I like seeing concerts with someone who makes my pulse race a bit. Gentlemen, start your engines and send reply if inclined to want to oblige my desires.

One Playmate for Concerts ... easy on eyes, sense of humor and batteries are included! Namaste!

Wanee Admin... Please do not bill me an extra 34.95$ for using this forum as a match.com site! lol thanks!

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Playmate for Concerts!
i think you just opened the flood gates Ms M! Be prepared for 2 nice guys to answer and 5000 weirdos. NTTAWWT.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:09 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Us nice guys are married! :lol:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:13 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Nah there's a couple of nice ones left...

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

:) :) :)

AndieBee wrote:
Nah there's a couple of nice ones left...

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:15 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

thanks Andie B.... I think that this forum has a ton of REAL genuinely nice folks! I have just been out of the loop for mixing and mingling for a spell. Really it is more fun to go as a unified girl squad anyway and make all y'all males (married, unmarried, annulled and divorced) watch us have a good time at concerts!
I am game for the LED hula hoop seminar too!
Wanee Peaches unite!!!! If an opportunity presents itself, I so want to jump on bandwagon to partake in THE HANG OUT shin-dig with some fellow Wise Wonderful Warm Welcoming Wanee Waniverse-al beings!
I am contemplating how on earth I can start to live on the Festival of music flow of life by earning my keep along the way.... and enjoy this time in my life that allows me to be able to pick up and go a bit more freely!

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Isn't hang out fest in alabama? If so won't you be violating terms of your probation. Just asking

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:32 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Maestro, The Hang Out festival is in Gulf Shores, Alabama. You have a funny sense of humor! I said I do not carry a firearm, nothing about probation! i am glad to have the right to bear arms,,, I just would shoot myself in the foot I am afraid.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:54 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Melissa wrote:
thanks Andie B.... I think that this forum has a ton of REAL genuinely nice folks! I have just been out of the loop for mixing and mingling for a spell. Really it is more fun to go as a unified girl squad anyway and make all y'all males (married, unmarried, annulled and divorced) watch us have a good time at concerts!
I am game for the LED hula hoop seminar too!
Wanee Peaches unite!!!! If an opportunity presents itself, I so want to jump on bandwagon to partake in THE HANG OUT shin-dig with some fellow Wise Wonderful Warm Welcoming Wanee Waniverse-al beings!
I am contemplating how on earth I can start to live on the Festival of music flow of life by earning my keep along the way.... and enjoy this time in my life that allows me to be able to pick up and go a bit more freely!

Welcome to the forum Melissa, you're right, there are a bunch of nice people here and by the way... Grate new word!!!

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Sure we've got some friends we can try to fix you up with, but first you must submit a current and complete Psych-Evaluation. ;)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 am Profile
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next