Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 pm It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 pm




 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Ok OK I'll talk..... 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Melbourne FL
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
Was cool chatting with you Maestro, I was still feeling the effects of the night before, so I wasn't quite myself. I ran an early race, but recovered enough to run most of the marathon.

I work at a Quasi-military business, so this is the form that gets left in one's inbox when percieved as a whiner. :)

http://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org ... tach_1.pdf

Enjoy. WANEE!!!

_________________
"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs


Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:38 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 446
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
Volkemon wrote:
Was cool chatting with you Maestro, I was still feeling the effects of the night before, so I wasn't quite myself. I ran an early race, but recovered enough to run most of the marathon.

I work at a Quasi-military business, so this is the form that gets left in one's inbox when percieved as a whiner. :)

http://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org ... tach_1.pdf

Enjoy. WANEE!!!


So maybe I would not like you without effects :lol:

_________________
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.


Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 1866
Location: Melbourne FL
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
I am normally pretty easy going, though I was a REAL arse wednesday night...or so I was told. :lol:

We will enjoy a cherry (or a few) again. :)

_________________
"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs


Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:02 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 446
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
Volkemon wrote:
I am normally pretty easy going, though I was a REAL arse wednesday night...or so I was told. :lol:

We will enjoy a cherry (or a few) again. :)



Lets put it on the calendar!!

_________________
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.


Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 am
Posts: 379
Location: DeLand FL
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
maestro63 wrote:
I just wanted to make sure that you were not holding a grudge. Definitely hook up with you next year.

Not my nature. See you next year.

_________________
Be kind whenever possible. It's always possible.


Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:31 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10670
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
maestro63 wrote:
Having received several PM's and a topic all about little old me I thought I would weigh in.
First off I had a great time. SOSMP is a magical place and like it or not I will be back next year. I camped in D by the bat house which was an awesome spot but it was quite a long walk to the M&G. I'll get back to the meet and greet in a moment.
Secondly to answer the question EVERYONE has PM'd me about....No I did not see Panic. What I heard from camp was not anything to change my mind, by the way what was the name of that song they played for 2hrs on Saturday night :lol:
Sadly due to booze I only saw 3 acts Royal Southern Brotherhood, Blackberry Smoke, and TTB. I wanted to see Oli Brown, Gov't Mule, and at least one Allmans show but alas.
Does Allmans always play two nights and is there always a second headliner?
Miguel I want to apologize for asking you repeatedly during the Blackberry Smoke performance if "You wanted to touch on the root" I realized you replied yes when confused by English and had fun at your expense. BTW root means penis :oops:!

OK now about the M&G!!! I had a blast! and whoever left the Makers Mark unattended my bad I was very thirsty. Most everyone was really really nice. Viper took a cherry but did not really seem to acknowledge me. I was shunned by the king of the forums :( . Keebs seemed less than interested in my presence and spyderstan who I really wanted to meet never crossed my path. Shaw is awesome, as is volkemon we had a very in depth conversation about stuff I don't remember because of that unattended Makers Mark. I will seek out Jensen and ShockedPanic next year. I thought Wanee Nectar was incredible....however it was left unattended and I had a big red solo cup. Next year Auntie should appoint me a guardian to make sure I do not have to write apology post after the event.

Points to make:
The transgender confused me as I thought it was a costume...you know like tutus!! :oops: Thanks to my bestiest lesbian friend Dawn for bailing me out. Her place parties hard also and she looks like a young Corey Hart of Sunglasses at Night
fame. Thanks for getting make to my camp safely.

Auntie Bee looks nothing like Joplin... I'm so stupid I expect people to look like their avatar. Thanks for letting my sign your TRAMP STAMP area.

Treehugger never gave me any of the whipped cream liquor stuff even though I begged her :lol: Also judging from your avatar I thought you were a old lady not some hottie squirting white cream down peoples throat. CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!!! You Rock thanks for finding me and thanks for "understanding my humor".

The short lady with the jello shots..... you I miss the most!!!

Peggy O this lady knows how to consume mass numbers of cherries. Your alcohol tolerance is impressive and you are a very kind person. However you ate most of my cherries so I hope that was your Makers Mark.

Waneetopia??????????????????? Does it exist??????????? I never found it and no one ever pointed me in right direction. If that was planned ....WELL PLAYED!


IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR:
1. Stay Sober a little
2. Get to the Meet and Greet earlier and find a short cut.
3. Definitely should charge a cover or help out with cost to go to the M&G. I brought Cherries and Bratwurst but there were more takers than givers.
4. I want to head up a cherry contest next M&G...I'll supply the prizes and I will probably win as my cherries were this side of awesome.
5. NO ONE INVITE THE GHOST PEPPER LADY AGAIN!!!! I do not miss her at all. She has the devil in her. My asshole still burns with every bit of passed gas. I did find out that drinking straight gasoline helps with the burn of the vodka!


Thanks to all those cool enough to talk to me in person rather than just view me as a troll. Hell at least people knew who I was. Bad publicity is good publicity right?

Cant wait till next year but I will definitely do VIP next year so I don't have to mingle with them dirty hippies :P

Dude......I had been there a while.....I was Waneebreated by that point....My appolgizies....I meant NOTHING by it. ;)

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:04 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 446
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
NCviper wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
Having received several PM's and a topic all about little old me I thought I would weigh in.
First off I had a great time. SOSMP is a magical place and like it or not I will be back next year. I camped in D by the bat house which was an awesome spot but it was quite a long walk to the M&G. I'll get back to the meet and greet in a moment.
Secondly to answer the question EVERYONE has PM'd me about....No I did not see Panic. What I heard from camp was not anything to change my mind, by the way what was the name of that song they played for 2hrs on Saturday night :lol:
Sadly due to booze I only saw 3 acts Royal Southern Brotherhood, Blackberry Smoke, and TTB. I wanted to see Oli Brown, Gov't Mule, and at least one Allmans show but alas.
Does Allmans always play two nights and is there always a second headliner?
Miguel I want to apologize for asking you repeatedly during the Blackberry Smoke performance if "You wanted to touch on the root" I realized you replied yes when confused by English and had fun at your expense. BTW root means penis :oops:!

OK now about the M&G!!! I had a blast! and whoever left the Makers Mark unattended my bad I was very thirsty. Most everyone was really really nice. Viper took a cherry but did not really seem to acknowledge me. I was shunned by the king of the forums :( . Keebs seemed less than interested in my presence and spyderstan who I really wanted to meet never crossed my path. Shaw is awesome, as is volkemon we had a very in depth conversation about stuff I don't remember because of that unattended Makers Mark. I will seek out Jensen and ShockedPanic next year. I thought Wanee Nectar was incredible....however it was left unattended and I had a big red solo cup. Next year Auntie should appoint me a guardian to make sure I do not have to write apology post after the event.

Points to make:
The transgender confused me as I thought it was a costume...you know like tutus!! :oops: Thanks to my bestiest lesbian friend Dawn for bailing me out. Her place parties hard also and she looks like a young Corey Hart of Sunglasses at Night
fame. Thanks for getting make to my camp safely.

Auntie Bee looks nothing like Joplin... I'm so stupid I expect people to look like their avatar. Thanks for letting my sign your TRAMP STAMP area.

Treehugger never gave me any of the whipped cream liquor stuff even though I begged her :lol: Also judging from your avatar I thought you were a old lady not some hottie squirting white cream down peoples throat. CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!!! You Rock thanks for finding me and thanks for "understanding my humor".

The short lady with the jello shots..... you I miss the most!!!

Peggy O this lady knows how to consume mass numbers of cherries. Your alcohol tolerance is impressive and you are a very kind person. However you ate most of my cherries so I hope that was your Makers Mark.

Waneetopia??????????????????? Does it exist??????????? I never found it and no one ever pointed me in right direction. If that was planned ....WELL PLAYED!


IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR:
1. Stay Sober a little
2. Get to the Meet and Greet earlier and find a short cut.
3. Definitely should charge a cover or help out with cost to go to the M&G. I brought Cherries and Bratwurst but there were more takers than givers.
4. I want to head up a cherry contest next M&G...I'll supply the prizes and I will probably win as my cherries were this side of awesome.
5. NO ONE INVITE THE GHOST PEPPER LADY AGAIN!!!! I do not miss her at all. She has the devil in her. My asshole still burns with every bit of passed gas. I did find out that drinking straight gasoline helps with the burn of the vodka!


Thanks to all those cool enough to talk to me in person rather than just view me as a troll. Hell at least people knew who I was. Bad publicity is good publicity right?

Cant wait till next year but I will definitely do VIP next year so I don't have to mingle with them dirty hippies :P

Dude......I had been there a while.....I was Waneebreated by that point....My appolgizies....I meant NOTHING by it. ;)



And nor did I take it personal! I was a bit 3 sheets myself. I will make it a priority to hook up next year :D

_________________
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.


Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:01 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:51 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Dacula, GA
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
Well isn't this sweet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We looked forward to this for 3 months and drove our wives crazy about it. Our wives will now here about going to Wanee for a whole year!


Thanks everyone for their hospitality!


Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Posts: 86
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
maestro63 wrote:
Having received several PM's and a topic all about little old me I thought I would weigh in.
First off I had a great time. SOSMP is a magical place and like it or not I will be back next year. I camped in D by the bat house which was an awesome spot but it was quite a long walk to the M&G. I'll get back to the meet and greet in a moment.
Secondly to answer the question EVERYONE has PM'd me about....No I did not see Panic. What I heard from camp was not anything to change my mind, by the way what was the name of that song they played for 2hrs on Saturday night :lol:
Sadly due to booze I only saw 3 acts Royal Southern Brotherhood, Blackberry Smoke, and TTB. I wanted to see Oli Brown, Gov't Mule, and at least one Allmans show but alas.
Does Allmans always play two nights and is there always a second headliner?
Miguel I want to apologize for asking you repeatedly during the Blackberry Smoke performance if "You wanted to touch on the root" I realized you replied yes when confused by English and had fun at your expense. BTW root means penis :oops:!

OK now about the M&G!!! I had a blast! and whoever left the Makers Mark unattended my bad I was very thirsty. Most everyone was really really nice. Viper took a cherry but did not really seem to acknowledge me. I was shunned by the king of the forums :( . Keebs seemed less than interested in my presence and spyderstan who I really wanted to meet never crossed my path. Shaw is awesome, as is volkemon we had a very in depth conversation about stuff I don't remember because of that unattended Makers Mark. I will seek out Jensen and ShockedPanic next year. I thought Wanee Nectar was incredible....however it was left unattended and I had a big red solo cup. Next year Auntie should appoint me a guardian to make sure I do not have to write apology post after the event.

Points to make:
The transgender confused me as I thought it was a costume...you know like tutus!! :oops: Thanks to my bestiest lesbian friend Dawn for bailing me out. Her place parties hard also and she looks like a young Corey Hart of Sunglasses at Night
fame. Thanks for getting make to my camp safely.

Auntie Bee looks nothing like Joplin... I'm so stupid I expect people to look like their avatar. Thanks for letting my sign your TRAMP STAMP area.

Treehugger never gave me any of the whipped cream liquor stuff even though I begged her :lol: Also judging from your avatar I thought you were a old lady not some hottie squirting white cream down peoples throat. CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!!! You Rock thanks for finding me and thanks for "understanding my humor".

The short lady with the jello shots..... you I miss the most!!!

Peggy O this lady knows how to consume mass numbers of cherries. Your alcohol tolerance is impressive and you are a very kind person. However you ate most of my cherries so I hope that was your Makers Mark.

Waneetopia??????????????????? Does it exist??????????? I never found it and no one ever pointed me in right direction. If that was planned ....WELL PLAYED!


IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR:
1. Stay Sober a little
2. Get to the Meet and Greet earlier and find a short cut.
3. Definitely should charge a cover or help out with cost to go to the M&G. I brought Cherries and Bratwurst but there were more takers than givers.
4. I want to head up a cherry contest next M&G...I'll supply the prizes and I will probably win as my cherries were this side of awesome.
5. NO ONE INVITE THE GHOST PEPPER LADY AGAIN!!!! I do not miss her at all. She has the devil in her. My asshole still burns with every bit of passed gas. I did find out that drinking straight gasoline helps with the burn of the vodka!


Thanks to all those cool enough to talk to me in person rather than just view me as a troll. Hell at least people knew who I was. Bad publicity is good publicity right?

Cant wait till next year but I will definitely do VIP next year so I don't have to mingle with them dirty hippies :P


Okay, I accept your apology. But there is no pride in cheat me with the English, too much easy. I thought that your humor was more sophisticated, but anyway it was a pleasure to meet you, I'm sure you're not a bad guy, maybe a little fearful of being accepted.


Wed May 01, 2013 5:51 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 am
Posts: 379
Location: DeLand FL
Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
I more and more regret not getting to meet more folks from the Forum. I hope to do better getting around next year.
We had a good size contingent from my home town there, and I mostly stuck close to them, as they were the ones talked me into being there in the first place. There is a lot to do and see at Wanee.
Hey, I'm gonna add being a poet to my resume.
There's a lot to do and see
When one goes to Wanee

_________________
Be kind whenever possible. It's always possible.


Wed May 01, 2013 8:23 am Profile
 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], EnjoyingTheRide, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.