Last visit was: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:28 pm It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:28 pm




 [ 698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 70  Next
 What's Your Next Show? 
Author Message
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 448
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
Went to Yes last night and met up with Petewhit for drinks....awesome guy. I also ran into someone else I partied with at wanee. It seems obvious Yes at wanee in 2014!!??!!?

_________________
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.


Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:53 am Profile
Online
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5704
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
maestro63 wrote:
It seems obvious Yes at wanee in 2014!!??!!?


Not very obvious.....


thinking more like Neil Young myself.... :D


Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:01 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 448
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
Rivernole wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
It seems obvious Yes at wanee in 2014!!??!!?


Not very obvious.....


thinking more like Neil Young myself.... :D


Either one would be an upgrade over WSP

_________________
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.


Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5658
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
I am working on a piece about Saturday night seeing Serotonic and then the Commoners.

Absolutely spectacular evening!!!!!!!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am
Posts: 1071
Location: Nep-Nep-Nep-Neptune!
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
maestro63 wrote:
Went to Yes last night and met up with Petewhit for drinks....awesome guy. I also ran into someone else I partied with at wanee. It seems obvious Yes at wanee in 2014!!??!!?

Is Jon Anderson still doing his Rock Star David Lee Roth high kicks? Saw them on a "reunion tour" years back, not impressed. Glad to hear they can still impress someone, maybe I can give them another listen.


Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
Got ABB and Steve Winwood coming up! :mrgreen:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:25 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 448
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
ReverendHugh wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
Went to Yes last night and met up with Petewhit for drinks....awesome guy. I also ran into someone else I partied with at wanee. It seems obvious Yes at wanee in 2014!!??!!?

Is Jon Anderson still doing his Rock Star David Lee Roth high kicks? Saw them on a "reunion tour" years back, not impressed. Glad to hear they can still impress someone, maybe I can give them another listen.


Nope Anderson is not in the band they pulled a journey and got a soundalike!

_________________
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.


Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5658
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
maestro63 wrote:
ReverendHugh wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
Went to Yes last night and met up with Petewhit for drinks....awesome guy. I also ran into someone else I partied with at wanee. It seems obvious Yes at wanee in 2014!!??!!?

Is Jon Anderson still doing his Rock Star David Lee Roth high kicks? Saw them on a "reunion tour" years back, not impressed. Glad to hear they can still impress someone, maybe I can give them another listen.


Nope Anderson is not in the band they pulled a journey and got a soundalike!



I never saw Yes with Anderson, but we saw the band with this new guy. I thought he was excellent and

PURISTS STOP READING NOW

I thought his voice was smoother than the recordings of Anderson I have heard. HERESY!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5658
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
I am hoping to catch the All-Mighty Senators at the 8x10 in Baltimore Saturday night while we are vacationing. I have liked them for a long time and saw their short set at All Good in 09.

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:08 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 448
Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
maestro63 wrote:


I never saw Yes with Anderson, but we saw the band with this new guy. I thought he was excellent and

PURISTS STOP READING NOW

I thought his voice was smoother than the recordings of Anderson I have heard. HERESY!



I agree he is a better Anderson than anderson

_________________
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.


Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:40 am Profile
 [ 698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 70  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Rivernole and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.