Last visit was: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:23 am It is currently Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:23 am

[ 772 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 78  Next
 What's Your Next Show? 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
AndieBee wrote:
Thanks to some really special folks helping me scout out an early bird ticket and a great dude helping me procure said ticket, I'm going to Mag Fest! Whooooo hooo!

Have FUN AB!

Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:57 am Profile
Wanee Master

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Have FUN AB!

+1

Was gonna go see Better Than Ezra tonite (outdoors)....but it is raining......so guess I won't make the trip....

And tomorrow.....Foreigner is playing.....but gotta watch the Semis on tv....so that is out also.

Both are playing in Panama City Beach at the seafood and music festie. (and several smaller bands...). Heck, the grouper,shrimp and seafood are worth the trip.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:16 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I'll be in Denver all next week with work. Don't think I'm not sneaking out tomorrow night and seeing Lee Bains III and the Glory Fires though!

Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:01 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

mule4ever wrote:
I'll be in Denver all next week with work. Don't think I'm not sneaking out tomorrow night and seeing Lee Bains III and the Glory Fires though!

Like you won't be to drunk too go ????? :D

Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:09 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

We're going to see Ana Popovic at Earl's Hideaway in Sebastian, Fl. tomorrow. Looking forward to some good guitar licks!

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:57 pm Profile
Wanee Master

gma wrote:
We're going to see Ana Popovic at Earl's Hideaway in Sebastian, Fl. tomorrow. Looking forward to some good guitar licks!

I missed this, how? I'm so outta the loop.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:26 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Come Back Alice at the Ringside Café in St. Pete (won't be there much longer) Friday and Saturday. We are going tomorrow. There are a bunch of options for Saturday. Gotta pick:

Bogus Pomp at Local 662 in St. Pete Saturday -- Zappaween!!!

the Warlock House Party in Wesley Chapel with a lot of music

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master

COME BACK ALICE Part 5

First, the bad news: Linda and her friend had to be up early this morning for an orchid show, so they whisked me out of the Ringside promptly after the first set.

Now, the good news. Correction: great news. Come Back Alice is raging and ready to blow some minds at Hulaween this Thursday at SoSMP in Live Oak. Covers and original music were both delivered with great flair and passion, much to the delight of the dancers and head-nodders who filled the soon-to-be razed Ringside. You have seen at least some of my last four raves about CBA, and each successive show reaffirms that this is a band on the brink of a national breakout. The SCI/STS9 crowd at Hulaween should provide just such an opportunity.

So, for the locals: if you have not seen CBA yet, GO SEE ‘EM ALREADY! I’ll reimburse you if you’re not completely satisfied! (Locals who HAVE seen them need no encouragement!)

Happy Hoopers – please make time in your Hulaween schedule to see Come Back Alice. I guarantee it will be time well spent!

(Cheater: I also posted this under the Hulaween thread.)

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:01 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

TTB SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!

Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:04 am Profile
Wanee Master

Since I'm in New England for a week, I'm thinking about checking out Fennario a Grateful Dead cover band on Saturday. I've seen a few times. They are really really good.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:59 am Profile
 [ 772 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 78  Next