Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:01 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:01 am

[ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 76  Next
 What's Your Next Show? 
Wanee Master

Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
Waneebe wrote:
Volkemon wrote:
Lemmie see. I would SO like to see them, but I am supposed to be at work friday.

I will let you know, I prolly wont know until tomorrow myself.

OR... You can hang with
me in town and take in
the Gregg Allman show!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :idea: :idea: :idea:

Much as I'd like Volkemon in Jax, that might be a reasonable alternative!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Waneebe wrote:
Volkemon wrote:
Lemmie see. I would SO like to see them, but I am supposed to be at work friday.

I will let you know, I prolly wont know until tomorrow myself.

OR... You can hang with
me in town and take in
the Gregg Allman show!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D :idea: :idea: :idea:

Much as I'd like Volkemon in Jax, that might be a reasonable alternative!

I am trying to convince him to take in Sunshine Blues Festival. Help needed!

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:20 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Waneebe wrote:
I am trying to convince him to take in Sunshine Blues Festival. Help needed!

Call his job! It's his birthday show!

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Y'all mind if I have some say in this? I REALLY want to see The New Mastersounds. Bring recorders. and my new-to-me camera. ( Nikon D5100 with a few extras)
But there is this thing called work that pays for all my shenanigans.. and I am supposed to be there Friday at 4AM or so..

They have been MORE than generous in time off these holiday weeks. I will test their generosity again in the AM. ;)

As far as the 19th, I would LOVE to go. But the 'Readers Digest' version is that I have to wait until the 10th for resolution and signatures on a lil' something I have going on. So no commitments until then.

Thank you So much Lightman for the ticket offer. I look forward to accepting it.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:35 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

looks like hackensaw boys 25 in Frostburg, md. Then moe 26th this month in york, pa!

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

There cannot be a better way to begin 2014 than filling it up with BLUES 8-)
Let’s start off with Gregg Allman, @ King Center, Jan. 2. Next will be Sunshine Blues Festival. What a line up! I haven’t got a ticket yet so whether it’s Boca on Jan 18 or St Pete on Jan 19 all depends on transportation. Jumping into February on the 15th, at the King Center, Buddy Guy & Jonny Lang. And then the much anticipated arrival of Wanee in April. Ahhh, I just love the blues. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Following the shadows of the skies or are they only figments of my eyes?
And I'm feeling close to where the race is run
Waiting in our boats to set sail, sea of joy

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Volkemon wrote:

Y'all mind if I have some say in this? I REALLY want to see The New Mastersounds. Bring recorders. and my new-to-me camera. ( Nikon D5100 with a few extras)
But there is this thing called work that pays for all my shenanigans.. and I am supposed to be there Friday at 4AM or so..

They have been MORE than generous in time off these holiday weeks. I will test their generosity again in the AM. ;)

So let's see. The New Mastersounds quit some time after 2 AM, you hop in your car and jet down 95 just in time to pull in for 4 AM! What could be simpler?

It SOUNDS like a plan, but...

As far as the 19th, I would LOVE to go. But the 'Readers Digest' version is that I have to wait until the 10th for resolution and signatures on a lil' something I have going on. So no commitments until then.

Thank you So much Lightman for the ticket offer. I look forward to accepting it.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:24 am Profile
Wanee Lover

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
So let's see. The New Mastersounds quit some time after 2 AM, you hop in your car and jet down 95 just in time to pull in for 4 AM! What could be simpler?

Took a couple reads to find that.. and its a 3 hr trip. And yes, that is one of the plans. NOT sure how realistic... but since WHEN do I let reality come into play... :lol:

EDIT - OK... tickets are no longer for sale online. Prolly not a sold out show, but I may call the venue before (if..) I head up.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:48 am Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Volkemon wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:

Took a couple reads to find that.. and its a 3 hr trip. And yes, that is one of the plans. NOT sure how realistic... but since WHEN do I let reality come into play... :lol:

EDIT - OK... tickets are no longer for sale online. Prolly not a sold out show, but I may call the venue before (if..) I head up.

If that is the plan, I will go by the place when we arrive to check on tickets, if that helps. I could get yours for you.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:04 am Profile
Wanee Master

And one more time: can anyone in Jacksonville tell me anything about Underbelly's? Restaurants in the area?

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:06 am Profile
 [ 753 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 76  Next