Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 am It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 am

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 69  Next
 What's Your Next Show? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: What's Your Next Show?
That would be Widespread Panic July19-20 Oak Mountain.Little Debbie and I will be"Having a good time". :D

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 am Profile
Wanee Pro

was gonna be furthur in philly but I can't make it now, stupid work, but All Good is up on my plate

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 pm Profile
Wanee Master

We saw Cope at the Dunedin Brewery Saturday. More on that in a moment. Sadly, we did NOT get to see Ghost Owl. Once it started raining, several hundred people tried to jam into the brewery to stay dry. Sardines have more room; we bailed. Brr Creek, I guess, for Ghost Owl.

But Cope! Oh, glorious Cope. Every time I think they have reached the top of their game, I realize I am very wong. They absolutely murdered it Saturday. At one point they got into some amazing funky jam thing that eventually slid into Bobby Lee's "Outer Space." Both sets were stratospheric.

And I never ever give Dennis Stadleman enough credit for his psychedelic guitar work. A superb night!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:33 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Darius Rucker, Sheryl Crow, Easton Corbin, Joe Diffie, Mark Wills, Greg Bates, Joel Crouse, Skeeter Creek

Today’s Country 1077 ‘GNA is proud to present the 20th Annual Countryfest on Saturday, July 13th at The Schaghticoke Fairgrounds!

When you hold an event as large as Countryfest, rules and regulations are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all attendees. 
Listed below are the rules and regulations that we ask you to follow when you come to Countryfest 2013! 
See you on July 13th in Schaghticoke for the 20th Anniversary show.

DAY OF COUNTRYFEST 2013 Saturday, July 13th 2013
•Parking gates for WGNA Countryfest 2013 will open 8:00am. Infield gates open at 11am and music will start with local acts as the gates open at 11am. There will be limited parking available for $2 at the Schaghticoke Fairgrounds. Additonal parking lots will be available as well.. maps of locations and further information will be available soon on WGNA.com
•There will be no alcohol allowed in the parking lots of The Schaghticoke Fairgrounds. If you are found to be in violation you will be asked to dispose of the alcohol and/or leave the premises.
•No weapons, or anything that could be perceived as a weapon are allowed on the premises. This includes pocket knives. All entrants are subject to search at the gate.
•Once inside the gates, there is NO RE-ENTRY ALLOWED. When you leave your vehicle please make sure that you have everything that you will need for the day.
•Grills and/or open fires are not allowed in the parking lots at Countryfest.
•Animals are not allowed at Countryfest (except Service Animals).
•Lawn chairs and blankets are allowed. NO TENTS ALLOWED.
•You can bring a personal umbrella in with you, but no big beach or patio type umbrellas are allowed.
•Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
•You will NOT be allowed to bring in outside food, bottles, cans or coolers into the concert. Plenty of concessions will be available inside the show at the Food Court.
•Seating is general admission festival seating; first come, first served. (Unless you are a VIP Ticket holder) Plan to arrive early since traffic is always heavy.
•There will be ATM machines located inside The Schaghticoke Fairgrounds.
•Countryfest 2013 is held rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges will be granted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:05 am Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

Saw Willie Nelson at my local county fair tuesday night. Great stuff STILL by Willie!

Last night, Henhouse Prowlers (Chicago bluegrass) played a free show a park 5 minutes from house last night. Give them a listen!

Saw Dark Star Orchestra at Park West in Chicago last saturday night. Great repro of 4/8/72 Wembley Stadium!

This sunday, my local brewry has Red White and Brews fest which features Roster McCabe, of Minn., as the headliner. Looking forward to that!

Then Phish next weekend. Not sure which I'll try to hit up. No tix. Depends on weather.

And July ends with Yonder Mtn at Bell's Brewery!

It's been a solid month of music so far!

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

next up for the lovely miss myra and me.........

situation mine on august 17 (maybe)

bruno mars in august

john fogerty in october

eagles in november

JOE BONAMASSA in november

Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:47 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

You guys make me sick!
We're planning on Bear Creek, but Good God! I'm jealous as hell at what some of you guys are doing!
Well maybe some day...
Meanwhile, I'll just be glad if I can touch your tiedye every now and then. ;) ;) 8-)

Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:23 pm Profile
Wanee Master

gma wrote:
You guys make me sick!
gma wrote:
I'm jealous as hell at what some of you guys are doing!

Me and you both Gma!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:41 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Rivernole wrote:
gma wrote:
You guys make me sick!
gma wrote:
I'm jealous as hell at what some of you guys are doing!

Me and you both Gma!

That makes three of us......I buy the tickets, but don't make it to the shows......

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 am Profile
Wanee Master

grandmacracker wrote:
That makes three of us......I buy the tickets, but don't make it to the shows......

The moral of that story is....
Don't buy the tix. :shock:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:40 am Profile
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 69  Next