Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 pm It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 pm

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Anyone going to Allman Brothers in Atlanta on Labor Day 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Anyone going to Allman Brothers in Atlanta on Labor Day
Hello everybody. I'm new on here but a veteran of five Wanees and four Magfests. We moved to ATL area a year ago from OH/MD and love Alpharetta, Encore Park, or whatever u call it (I hate corporate venue names). Chastain Park, Tabernacle, and GA Theatre all very nice too. Anyway WSPanic there was great and we're going to TTB/Black Crowes and ABB there. I hope this year was last Wanee I ever miss but seeing a lot of same bands makes it easier. I used to tape but since my DAT broke a couple years ago panicstream.net is THE source for great downloads, especially last couple Wanees. Taping was too much work. Anyway we live in Gwinnett Co.and are looking for local folks into jamband scene. I have an absolutely ridiculous collection of shows on CD. I'm Greg 43yo. Wife Lori is 44. And our daughter Dawn is 17 and proud she grew up at Music Festivals. Other daughter Cassidy (as in GD song) goes to Wright State in Ohio.

Sun May 19, 2013 1:13 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

gregbmulehead wrote:
Hello everybody. I'm new on here but a veteran of five Wanees and four Magfests. We moved to ATL area a year ago from OH/MD and love Alpharetta, Encore Park, or whatever u call it (I hate corporate venue names). Chastain Park, Tabernacle, and GA Theatre all very nice too. Anyway WSPanic there was great and we're going to TTB/Black Crowes and ABB there. I hope this year was last Wanee I ever miss but seeing a lot of same bands makes it easier. I used to tape but since my DAT broke a couple years ago panicstream.net is THE source for great downloads, especially last couple Wanees. Taping was too much work. Anyway we live in Gwinnett Co.and are looking for local folks into jamband scene. I have an absolutely ridiculous collection of shows on CD. I'm Greg 43yo. Wife Lori is 44. And our daughter Dawn is 17 and proud she grew up at Music Festivals. Other daughter Cassidy (as in GD song) goes to Wright State in Ohio.

Seriously!! Did you not read the damn FAQs. Protocol for this forum is as follows: if you mention your wife then you have to post scantily clad photos of the lass. No nudes as we try to be a family friendly and safe for furk site. Damn noobs

Thu May 23, 2013 11:58 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

There is a Atlanta BOS/SOS you need to get on as well as a TTB & Black Crowes event page. Welcome to the ATL. ;)

Sat May 25, 2013 3:50 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Any of you fine Atlantian kin or anyone else doing Charlotte ABB the Saturday night before?

Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Hey maestro I tried to attach some pics of us at MagFest but it kept saying invalid. Sorry but the truly interesting pics are staying here haha. I'm taking Dawn to the Wings and Rock fest in Woodstock, GA Sunday if anybody is interested in a couple beers and smoke (away from Dawn on that last part). I'll be the guy up front with shaved head sunglasses and maybe Orioles hat. With 17yo blonde and pink dyed hair daughter.Not usually into tribute bands but we love us some wings and U2/Van Halen band sound like odd interesting mix.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:48 pm Profile
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2