Last visit was: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:59 am It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:59 am

[ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Ok OK I'll talk..... 
Wanee Pro

Post Ok OK I'll talk.....
Having received several PM's and a topic all about little old me I thought I would weigh in.
First off I had a great time. SOSMP is a magical place and like it or not I will be back next year. I camped in D by the bat house which was an awesome spot but it was quite a long walk to the M&G. I'll get back to the meet and greet in a moment.
Secondly to answer the question EVERYONE has PM'd me about....No I did not see Panic. What I heard from camp was not anything to change my mind, by the way what was the name of that song they played for 2hrs on Saturday night :lol:
Sadly due to booze I only saw 3 acts Royal Southern Brotherhood, Blackberry Smoke, and TTB. I wanted to see Oli Brown, Gov't Mule, and at least one Allmans show but alas.
Does Allmans always play two nights and is there always a second headliner?
Miguel I want to apologize for asking you repeatedly during the Blackberry Smoke performance if "You wanted to touch on the root" I realized you replied yes when confused by English and had fun at your expense. BTW root means penis :oops:!

OK now about the M&G!!! I had a blast! and whoever left the Makers Mark unattended my bad I was very thirsty. Most everyone was really really nice. Viper took a cherry but did not really seem to acknowledge me. I was shunned by the king of the forums :( . Keebs seemed less than interested in my presence and spyderstan who I really wanted to meet never crossed my path. Shaw is awesome, as is volkemon we had a very in depth conversation about stuff I don't remember because of that unattended Makers Mark. I will seek out Jensen and ShockedPanic next year. I thought Wanee Nectar was incredible....however it was left unattended and I had a big red solo cup. Next year Auntie should appoint me a guardian to make sure I do not have to write apology post after the event.

Points to make:
The transgender confused me as I thought it was a costume...you know like tutus!! :oops: Thanks to my bestiest lesbian friend Dawn for bailing me out. Her place parties hard also and she looks like a young Corey Hart of Sunglasses at Night
fame. Thanks for getting make to my camp safely.

Auntie Bee looks nothing like Joplin... I'm so stupid I expect people to look like their avatar. Thanks for letting my sign your TRAMP STAMP area.

Treehugger never gave me any of the whipped cream liquor stuff even though I begged her :lol: Also judging from your avatar I thought you were a old lady not some hottie squirting white cream down peoples throat. CHANGE YOUR AVATAR!!! You Rock thanks for finding me and thanks for "understanding my humor".

The short lady with the jello shots..... you I miss the most!!!

Peggy O this lady knows how to consume mass numbers of cherries. Your alcohol tolerance is impressive and you are a very kind person. However you ate most of my cherries so I hope that was your Makers Mark.

Waneetopia??????????????????? Does it exist??????????? I never found it and no one ever pointed me in right direction. If that was planned ....WELL PLAYED!

IDEAS FOR NEXT YEAR:
1. Stay Sober a little
2. Get to the Meet and Greet earlier and find a short cut.
3. Definitely should charge a cover or help out with cost to go to the M&G. I brought Cherries and Bratwurst but there were more takers than givers.
4. I want to head up a cherry contest next M&G...I'll supply the prizes and I will probably win as my cherries were this side of awesome.
5. NO ONE INVITE THE GHOST PEPPER LADY AGAIN!!!! I do not miss her at all. She has the devil in her. My asshole still burns with every bit of passed gas. I did find out that drinking straight gasoline helps with the burn of the vodka!

Thanks to all those cool enough to talk to me in person rather than just view me as a troll. Hell at least people knew who I was. Bad publicity is good publicity right?

Cant wait till next year but I will definitely do VIP next year so I don't have to mingle with them dirty hippies :P

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:58 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Ok OK I'll talk.....
Yep, we warned ya about the meet and greet and the possibilities of becoming waneebriated before you realize it. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am in for the cherry competition. Yours were good but mine were better ;) And thanks for saying I don't look like an old lady. I hope it wasn't just because I was squirting whipped cream in people's mouths. I think I got you too, but too bad you don't remember. And Waneetopia really did exist, bigger than ever this year. I wish you had made it over to visit us. We had the non stop party going on, complete with a drum circle that played till 6 am. I've never been so thankful for earlplugs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i'm glad that you had a great time. it was a pleasure to meet you.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:18 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

maestro63 wrote:
and spyderstan who I really wanted to meet never crossed my path.

Thanks, I think. Not sure if my forum comments placated or angered you. I maybe have bad forum etiquette; usually on a motorcycle forum where we give everyone a hard time and call it fun. Hurt feeling are handled with this. If you need to fill it out, you will feel better.
http://elsmar.com/pdf_files/hurt%20feel ... eport.jpeg

I did see the bathouse one morning when someone loaned me a scooter to ride. That is indeed a long walk. I may have been spoiled by being able to stay in Horse Camp with Wanee Regulars and local friends. Even there, I wore myself out going between stages. I saw most of the performers. The music everywhere was great. The people I passed on the pathways were all friendly and fun-loving.
I too will be back, so you'll get another chance to cross my path.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Auntie Bee? It's Andie. Of course, I look nothing like Janis but no, I won't change my avatar. It says more about me than my photo would. Glad you enjoyed the party. Find Waneetopia, more shenanigans going on over there: tutus, squirrels, lots of crawfish... I still like you.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master

You only saw 3 acts because of alcohol??? :?

Maybe you should consider seeking help. ;)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:20 am Profile
Wanee Pro

treehugger wrote:
Yep, we warned ya about the meet and greet and the possibilities of becoming waneebriated before you realize it. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am in for the cherry competition. Yours were good but mine were better ;) And thanks for saying I don't look like an old lady. I hope it wasn't just because I was squirting whipped cream in people's mouths. I think I got you too, but too bad you don't remember. And Waneetopia really did exist, bigger than ever this year. I wish you had made it over to visit us. We had the non stop party going on, complete with a drum circle that played till 6 am. I've never been so thankful for earlplugs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was kidding I got your cream in my mouth several times. At least I was classy enough not to offer to return the favor

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Spyderstan wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
and spyderstan who I really wanted to meet never crossed my path.

Thanks, I think. Not sure if my forum comments placated or angered you. I maybe have bad forum etiquette; usually on a motorcycle forum where we give everyone a hard time and call it fun. Hurt feeling are handled with this. If you need to fill it out, you will feel better.
http://elsmar.com/pdf_files/hurt%20feel ... eport.jpeg

I did see the bathouse one morning when someone loaned me a scooter to ride. That is indeed a long walk. I may have been spoiled by being able to stay in Horse Camp with Wanee Regulars and local friends. Even there, I wore myself out going between stages. I saw most of the performers. The music everywhere was great. The people I passed on the pathways were all friendly and fun-loving.
I too will be back, so you'll get another chance to cross my path.

You are an ass :lol: and that is exactly why I wanted to meet ya was to let you know that the penn Gillette gif telling me to STFU was comic gold. The butthurt chart you linked was humorous as well. I just wanted to make sure that you were not holding a grudge. Definately hook up with you next year.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Jensen B Gator wrote:
You only saw 3 acts because of alcohol??? :?

Maybe you should consider seeking help. ;)

I do need help but honestly there were only 2 other bands I wanted to see, oli brown and allmans. Don't really get into most of the other bands. I do however wish I would have seen Leon Russell his set sounded hot from the campsite. I wish we would have met! Did you have on a badge?

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I wanted to see mule but after seeing the setlist not real concerned I missed them

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 am Profile
 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next