Last visit was: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:14 pm It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:14 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 vendor list questions? 
Wanee Gnome

Post vendor list questions?
    I just have a question. I was at this years wanee(2013). And I wanted to get this cool fringe bandeau but I don't know what the stand was called. And I wanted to look it up online.
    also there was a cool stand from Delaware.... octo... soemthing... and I wanted to check out there site to.
    Help?

Mon May 13, 2013 5:50 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: vendor list questions?
Sunshine Octopus? Cool clothes and Grateful Dead related merch.

Mon May 13, 2013 8:54 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: vendor list questions?
All the boys (like me) who are comfortable with their masculinity, LOVE the Sunshine Octopus! :D I have several of their shirts. My favorite is green and purple, has hearts all over it, and I don't care what others think when I wear it :twisted: ... I am the baddest mofo you will ever met, who is all about the love :lol:

Re: vendors, I found one at the far (east) end, next to the food vendors... he was from Michigan, and had dyes that he made himself, and also lots of R&R tees and cool Deadhead themed shirts. Got a dye for myself, and a really cool bears / Alice in Wonderland tee that Mikey picked out for himself. Good guy, with high quality stuff! Of course, I cannot recall this vendor's booth name. :P

Tue May 14, 2013 11:27 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]