Last visit was: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:06 am It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:06 am

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hank Jr. & Greg Allman 
Wanee Fan

Post Hank Jr. & Greg Allman
UCF Arena July 13. Wonder what/ where else he may be playing.

Tue May 14, 2013 12:10 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Hank Jr. & Greg Allman
They'll be in Atlanta in June (?)

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Tue May 14, 2013 2:12 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Yes, I just checked. June 21.

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I'd love to see Gregg but last time I saw Bocephus a Tea Party Rally broke out. :?

Wed May 15, 2013 7:05 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Jensen B Gator wrote:
a Tea Party Rally broke out. :?

That might be something that would get me there. My son invited me to a Tea Party Meeting. The people were nothing like what the Party Faithful spin them into being. I was surprised how many Democrats were there. I like government. I observe government is more efficient and responsive to the people at the local level. Wanting the Feds to be honest to the people and responsible for their actions is something I can support. I'm tired of all the lies and misinformation from the White House.

Wed May 15, 2013 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Master

Yeah when they first came out and it was a Grass Roots idea it intrigued me, but then it was subverted and taken over by the Lunatic Fringe (financed by the Koch Brothers) and to see the actions at the National level they are as corrupt as any other party.

When they rally behind an idiots like Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin because they are pretty and offer up antidotal cliches and slogans. The little bit of intellect that I possess gets turned off.

Wed May 15, 2013 4:18 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Jensen B Gator wrote:
The little bit of intellect that I possess gets turned off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Rivernole wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
The little bit of intellect that I possess gets turned off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You may have little intellect, but you've memorized the talking points well. The party bosses would be proud. They owe you a cookie for unfairly judging folks that threaten the career politicians.

Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Um...guys? I am pretty set in my politics, and strong. This aint the place. Nothing good can come of it. Only division and unrest.

WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!! WANEE!!

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Thu May 16, 2013 7:43 am Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

The last and only time we saw Hank Jr, Sue and I were volunteering at our local Civic Center. Sue had someone approach here and was told that someone else had her seat. When Sue went to investigate, the drunk dude that was in the wrong seat grabbed Sue's flashlight and whacked her with it. Needless to say, the drunk dude never got to see the show!

Thu May 16, 2013 7:53 am Profile
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next