Last visit was: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:30 pm It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:30 pm




 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next
 INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
mccjeff wrote:
And they will both be "headliner" stages. In most scenarios they have a main stage with a second stage right next to it. Festy does have the main stage and then the second stage is in a tent at the other end of the concert grounds. They will be having headliner follow headliner so I'm sure they will be very similar.

If they put them at opposite ends of that horse track I think they just doubled the infrastructure. If they are side by side then they can share loading, backstage, security, sound booth etc.

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:22 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am
Posts: 379
Location: WV
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
scotydog826 wrote:
i am not sure either. i am pretty sure i didn't make it up but i have been known to be wrong about things, almost daily. :D

2 stages side by side would be cool. You have to think they will be close since their schtick is the music never stops.

I seen a rough draft of the race track, vip camp is spose to be at one end, so the stages almost have to be close to each other, turn ur head left or right. Ten again, they took it down after a week, so any and all plans can/will be scraped. I'd rather have side by side then have to walk to the other end. Might have to miss end of someone's performance or miss the beginning of the next. Plus with sit in's and what not, they have to be pretty close no matter what.


Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 am
Posts: 379
Location: WV
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
mccjeff wrote:
mccjeff wrote:
And they will both be "headliner" stages. In most scenarios they have a main stage with a second stage right next to it. Festy does have the main stage and then the second stage is in a tent at the other end of the concert grounds. They will be having headliner follow headliner so I'm sure they will be very similar.

If they put them at opposite ends of that horse track I think they just doubled the infrastructure. If they are side by side then they can share loading, backstage, security, sound booth etc.



yeah this ^ :D


Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
Wow, I quoted myself. One of me thinks one of me has something important to say.

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:33 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 4182
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
mccjeff wrote:
Wow, I quoted myself. One of me thinks one of me has something important to say.


Just as long as there's just two of you... ;)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
Jimmy Cliff added!

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:38 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm
Posts: 979
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
saw jimmy cliff it seems like a hundred yrs ago hope you all have a safe and fun festival


Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
Safe, I can't vouch for that. Fun, I can guarantee that.

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 1671
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
mccjeff wrote:
Safe, I can't vouch for that. Fun, I can guarantee that.

There WILL be safety meetings! ;) ;)

_________________
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>


Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:32 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 1100
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: INTERLOCKEN MUSIC FESTIVAL
RvrRat wrote:
mccjeff wrote:
Safe, I can't vouch for that. Fun, I can guarantee that.

There WILL be safety meetings! ;) ;)


Yes, yes there will.

_________________
The bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean


Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:51 pm Profile
 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 20  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.