Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:20 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:20 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Checking in! 
Wanee Lover

Post Checking in!
Hey All!

I've lurked on here a bit since the fest, but not posted(except for Jay's Birthday!), with the idea that I could find some words to describe the wonderful week that we spent with our brothers and sisters surrounded by fine food, friends, and funky funderful music!
But alas, the words evade me, but the smile has yet to fade. We loved meeting ALL of you fine family and look forward to doing it again! I'll try to get some pics out for you to enjoy!

Peace, Love, and Respect to everyone! Have a safe summer!

There are things that music can do that language could never do, that painting can never do, or sculpture. Music is capable of going directly to the source of the mystery. It doesn't have to explain it. It can simply celebrate it.(and make you dance your azzoff!)

Sun May 19, 2013 10:11 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Checking in!
JBGator - Was great to finally meet you and your beautiful wife. You need to loosen that leash and let her cut loose sometime, maybe allow her to drink. Here's to you and your tall sensibility! :lol:

Rivernole- As always, never enough hang time with you my brother. Keep the pot stirred and the spirits flowing. :)

NC :oops: hippie- I want some eggs! Koo-Kooka-Chu! 8-)

AndieBee- Love that Bitch's Brew, but afraid to take more than a sip. Tastes like apple pie, but nothing like Grandma used to make for me ;)

Mule4Ever- Dude!!! :D

FeenieG - You can teach a rock star class of party. Fearless!

DartD- Great seeing you again and especially meeting Mrs. Dart! PM me a way to see those photos as I don't FB.

DJKeeb - Glanced you a few, but never enough time.

Oops! Fuuurrrkkkkkk!

Last edited by ReverendHugh on Thu May 30, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hugh...it was great to see you again....but you are right....just too many things to do and just not enough time. I caught you at a few acts...but unfortunately you were zigging while I was zagging. Next time, my friend....
Oh...and please tell your beautiful wife hello for me. Love to the both of you. :D

Mon May 20, 2013 3:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ETR - Grate to finally meet you and Mrs. ETR! I do want to come visit you! Stay off the grid, and remember,When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Miguel - Didn't spend enough time with you, but always happy to meet a fellow adventurer! Keep the free spirit, and come back soon.

CaptB - Great crawfish! Let's make that a tradition! You caught a great one when you hooked Ms. B!

MushDaddy - You looked marvelous in your tutu! :lol:

Scrog - we owe a lot to you for the smiles you create! :D

HD- Do really you play harmonica? I missed it :(

TT - glad that you made another safe landing. Nice meeting your smiling crew mate. 8-)

Alex - always grate too see you my brother! 8-)

Grateful Bob - You were too fast to catch up with. Next time I'll hitch a ride with TT. I don't know how Fran does it ;)

Dangit! Fuuurrrkkk again!

Maestro and Kyle - sorry I didn't get to talk fishing with you. Keep casting but careful of the teeth in your catch. See y'all at the meetings

Tue May 21, 2013 10:24 am Profile
Wanee Master

All these great memories! So glad you had a great time! Not enough time to do everything and see everyone!

Tue May 21, 2013 2:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

RiverRat - Always good to see the Gentleman from Virginia! I'd ask you to check in on the family farm up there but alas I hear it's being used as a cemetery.

Lightman! - Nice to hook up with you, if only for a moment on the last day. I suggest that you buy Lightlady a bike; she'll love you for it! (also a helmet) :)

Treehugger (and that guy that hugs you) - Now I know how the tree feels and why he smiles! Much love to y'all!

Owlie - Glad you made it, and sad I didn't see the vintage craft! I hope your man had as much fun this time as I did! Is he telling my stories yet? ;)

WaneeVirgin - Girl what can I say? "Not enough time", gets old, but true. At least I got a squeeze!

dang! Fuurrkkk!

Tue May 21, 2013 3:06 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

ahem......HELLO??? I think we talked a few times there brother!! :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed May 22, 2013 4:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:

Viper who??? :lol:

Talked, slurred, grunted and winked, hugged, all of the aforementioned! Yes it was great to finally get some face time with the Wanee Demi-God (wasn't that Ashton Kutcher?), and his lovely wife!

SuaitiDiega - It's safe now. ;)

Josh(new Guy) - I hope you enjoyed it as much as we do!

TallMike - On the scene. Sorry in my swirling mind I didn't immediately grasp our prior connection

Everyone - I wanted to do this in one post and include errbody, but like most, I live a life interrupted. Where were Lindsay and Tony?

Thu May 23, 2013 3:43 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

ReverendHugh wrote:
NCviper wrote:

Viper who??? :lol:

Talked, slurred, grunted and winked, hugged, all of the aforementioned! Yes it was great to finally get some face time with the Wanee Demi-God (wasn't that Ashton Kutcher?), and his lovely wife!

SuaitiDiega - It's safe now. ;)

Josh(new Guy) - I hope you enjoyed it as much as we do!

TallMike - On the scene. Sorry in my swirling mind I didn't immediately grasp our prior connection

Everyone - I wanted to do this in one post and include errbody, but like most, I live a life interrupted. Where were Lindsay and Tony?

They didn't make it this year... :(

It was good to give you a great big hug I know that!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu May 23, 2013 5:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Hugh, It was good bumping into you the few times I did. Next time we make more vivid memories, deal?

Thu May 23, 2013 5:33 pm Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next