Last visit was: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:07 am It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:07 am

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 All Good??? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: All Good???
Good thing about Allgood is no overlap, and the stages are next to each other so you can catch all the shows. I missed half of what I wanted to see at Wanee because of the scheduling. also, the sets were too short for jam bands to get revved up. I may do Mt. Jam next year and maybe Algood. Will have to decide on Wanee when it gets closer. I'm flying out to 10,000 Lakes in a couple weeks just because of Dave Mathews and 2 nights of WideSpread Panic.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

allgood does look like a good time, yonder mountain does it for me!!! gonna have to miss out headed to portland oregon to string sumitt so i can get 3 days of yonder mountain :D :D some off those abb&wsp shows in the fall look damn good already got tix for both chicago shows, anyone else headed to the windy city?

Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

where in PA u from phishipster, im from philly and heading out the turnpike EARLY thursday morn.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:24 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

anybody want a ride tomorrow moring? im leaving from philly early like 7 or 8. whos in????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:09 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

just got back from an Amazing AllGood... Bobby killed it along with BK3 and Dark Star.. no cop trouble arriving early thursday.. most of them were heading away from the fest as we got up into line.. light to no search early on but i worked the front gate that night handing out trash bags and saw lots of peoples glass s#%t getting taken. everything from jelly to gerber containers and tons of brew. pipes and pocket knives were also taken so it all depends on timing and the placement of your s#%t..
good luck to anyone wanting to go. its a great time.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

all good was awesome, but not as good as Wanee. i seem to measure everything up against wanee, but it was fun.
tons of good music with no overlaps, as soon as one band was done, the next started up right away. BK3, DSO, STS9, Bob weir, moe, tea leaf, too many to name, just some really good music.
cops were bothering people before they arrived, searching cars etc but once inside, no prob from cops. but the festy workers too their job too seriously. they took my bottled beer and as i was going into the festy area, thhey found my smoke and shroom and said your losing one, so they took my shrooms, oh well, had a great time, will probably go back next year.

ok, off to the vibes....

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:39 am Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2